Pollen chuckers paradise

Some of that previous pollen pile doing some work
IMG_20200327_054151.jpg

(GG4s1 x (GG4 x Stardawg))
The female is an S1 from Dankonomics and the male is "Tomahawk" From GreenPoint Seeds

Yesterday I chopped my rare darkness from Rare Dankness. It was a single branch pollination. I must have been sloppy tho cause I have more bonus seeds near the pollinated branch

Hopefully I get lots of seeds from the branch. Will find out soon

heres a ud male that's almost ready to start dropping his load I have a copper chem x ud female im going to put in with him and pollinate the entire plant its not a big plant about 18 in tall.:)

going to put one of these in there with him when hes ready which wont be but a few more days :)

Will be a nice UD BX, hopefully you find an offspring with the Copper Chem power.
lets hope I really like the copper chem its nice smoke ud is just as nice just a different high both have great genetics and power with this cross im hoping for a copper chem leaner with the ud bush structure next fall well look at a few.

Yesterday I chopped my rare darkness from Rare Dankness. It was a single branch pollination. I must have been sloppy tho cause I have more bonus seeds near the pollinated branch

Hopefully I get lots of seeds from the branch. Will find out soon
I use to pollenate 3-4 branches with 3-4 different pollens. After I dust a large secondary bud, I'd take a plain white business envelope and seal it. Cut open one of the sides, and slide it over the pollenate bud then staple it tight making a bag over the bud. After 4-5 days remove and spray down with tap water. I'd get 10-15 seeds outta each bud and I'd have 4 crosses at once. That's back when I had a couple places to grow and I was doing alot of plant numbers.... Back then you couldn't order seeds so we always had to make next year's stock...... Now I'm just to damn lazy....

Plants look great. loving the purple.....

I use to pollenate 3-4 branches with 3-4 different pollens. After I dust a large secondary bud, I'd take a plain white business envelope and seal it. Cut open one of the sides, and slide it over the pollenate bud then staple it tight making a bag over the bud. After 4-5 days remove and spray down with tap water. I'd get 10-15 seeds outta each bud and I'd have 4 crosses at once. That's back when I had a couple places to grow and I was doing alot of plant numbers.... Back then you couldn't order seeds so we always had to make next year's stock...... Now I'm just to damn lazy....

Plants look great. loving the purple.....
Thanks Woody! She's a looker and really nice grape flavor. I covered the pollinated branch with a small paper bag and stapled it. Was probably stoned and sloppy with the pollen. It's all good tho it's nice to have a few extra

Well that "pollen chuckers" label fits really well on me now. My pollen collecting project was a bust. The fact that I have now found seeds in most of the plants in one tent means my breeding project wasn't a bust LMAO.

I get so lucky when things go bad breeding It amazes me. 2 of the plants with seeds are the very best of what each strain is supposed to be. I don't know how that male works but I will know that the females were excellent. I have only did test buds and have found a single seed in most of them. So far I have
Ghost Train Haze x SSH
Bag of Oranges x SSH
Clown Royal x SSH
Cartaract Kush x SSH

how are all you pollen chuckers doing out there hope your successful this is my current breeding project a while back I pollinated a copper chem male to a ultra dog female so now im back crossing this female im calling it ultra chem with this male ud so its my understanding that these seeds will be uc bx1 :) I love this stuff!
oh btw its in my pantry this is the best spot I have for this lol

how are all you pollen chuckers doing out there hope your successful this is my current breeding project a while back I pollinated a copper chem male to a ultra dog female so now im back crossing this female im calling it ultra chem with this male ud so its my understanding that these seeds will be uc bx1 :) I love this stuff!
oh btw its in my pantry this is the best spot I have for this lol
Yer gunna have pollen in yer beef broth

Then everything you cook will get pregnant

Lol

purple male I might use. Been stress testing this one a bit. It actually carries the albino leaf variegation as well.

Back
Top Bottom