Pollen chuckers paradise

Yesterday I chopped both my fully pollinated Chernobyl pheno's. One was dropping seeds in the tent :laughtwo: 5 weeks and 2 days since open pollination.

The fully pollinated 24k gold is still chugging along. Will be chopped soon.

My single branch pollination plants Whitewalker kush and rare darkness have at least a week of flower to finish. I'll collect the seeds then

Here's the first sign of life from my Ting cross :cheesygrinsmiley: Got couple above ground

IMG_20200324_091752512_HDR.jpg

Hey people's I've got a question about your seed harvest process.
After you harvest the seeds from the buds, do you let them air out for awhile before putting them into a storage container?
I just broke up my Chernobyl slymer pheno buds and I have a shit load of seeds to put in storage. O just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thanks for any input

They dry in the buds

Unless I'm doing tester germs...but still never really dry em
But mine tend to hang and sit through cure

@Dankman_420, when I collect seed, I allow the bud to dry more than if I was drying to bottle and cure. Then I bust the bud over a 150 micron screen to separate the seed. After I have removed the seed, the seed gets jarred with some silica bead desiccant, labelled with date and strain and put in the fridge.

As for the busted bud, it can be smoked or turned into oil. As I get lots of smokable bud in the big tent, I turn my seeded bud into oil for edibles. The other option with this method is to collect the sift that went through the screen and smoke it as hash, I am just really fussy about hash and the sift has more green in it than I prefer lol

Back
Top Bottom