Pollen chuckers paradise

S1 seeds is from self pollination. The colloidal silver is used to change the sex of a female to male.

I understand that part and now that I take a second to think about it I think I have been thinking of it all wrong.

I was thinking that you waited a bit til the plant had some obvious flowers then treated so essentially a hermie which in my mind would pollenate itself but hermies may notcreate seeds or pollen. I know ppollen is what creates seeds.

So I guess the question here would be how does one self pollenate?

I know that. Selfed = self polenated. My question is how does one self pollenate? I am assuming "By inducing male flowers on a female plant using chemicals or lengthy flowering cycles." is the answer.

Would doing either of those produce seeds? I assume this is the S1 seed that is sold so that answers that question if I am accurate.

When a plant hermies does it produce seed?

How long should one leave said seeds on the plant to ensure they are mature? I guess this would lead to better germinationrates also - a fully mature seed.

Hiya Dank, stone... I dunno about selfed1 and all but I did try to use White Widow pollen to cross with this Durban Poison. We'll see if it takes. I picked a bud below this one that was fat and ripe.
20200808_065712.jpg

I have an idea for breeding but I don't want to use my tent as I figure I will have to clean it to ensure there is no left over pollen. If I just put the male outside with the female(s) I want to cross it with will that work? Also once that plant makes flowers should I just grow it out til the trichomes are amber to make sure the seeds are matured? I guess a more clear way to ask that is how long until the seeds are mature enough to plant?
I learned here, one way to get it done is to grow a male. Collect some pollen. Grow a female and take the smallest artist paintbrush there is, and paint pollen onto a bud I started flowering 3 weeks before. I put a bag on the bud, misted water on all the other buds I don't want pollenated then did the pollenating. I replaced the bags, sprayed again and left the bags on for 2 days. Took them off and marked the branch. They need to grow for 5 to 6 weeks after to mature. It worked for me.

I learned here, one way to get it done is to grow a male. Collect some pollen. Grow a female and take the smallest artist paintbrush there is, and paint pollen onto a bud I started flowering 3 weeks before. I put a bag on the bud, misted water on all the other buds I don't want pollenated then did the pollenating. I replaced the bags, sprayed again and left the bags on for 2 days. Took them off and marked the branch. They need to grow for 5 to 6 weeks after to mature. It worked for me.

Thank you kind sir! I noted this info in my journal for future use.

Hey Jim, so when if I get seeds from the mother of this clone they're S1's?
I don't think I'm following what you've done but you will have S1 seeds if you've reversed a plant to get the pollen and you used that pollen on the same plant or it's clone.

I don't think I'm following what you've done but you will have S1 seeds if you've reversed a plant to get the pollen and you used that pollen on the same plant or it's clone.
Yes that's what happened. Or is happening now hopefully. I took a cut, am turning her to him, then going to apply it to the mother. She's a beauty too! A cbd Cream And Cheese. Thanks Jim.

Back
Top Bottom