Pollen chuckers paradise

Hi mrking. The time I did it I got from 100 to 220. 4 plants, one bud each only, day 21 after flip. Have fun!
I like those numbers. Thanks!!

You'll get tons if you do a whole branch I bet. I only touched 6 or 10 hairs with pollen it seemed.
OK shit, really? Lol. Tons it will be as I did all the buds, 6 ish, on the branch. :D

Believe me. If you want seeds, you are gonna get seeds, boy are you ever.

I still have a lot of my Tardis Lite 2019 buds to process and their resulting seeds, my Ravenplume Wildlings 2019. So far, I have 5 3 inch tall x 1 1/2 inch diameter Naproxen bottles filled with seeds, and will likely require that many again by the time I am done processing. I just can't get myself to throw them out.

Heck, between the seeds and my upcoming pollen harvests, I may have to consolidate a bunch of our bottles of Naproxen into one. May as well though. It's 15 tablets per bottle anyway, not even enough to completely cover the bottom of the bottle.

To give you an idea @mrking , last winter I grew 4 clones of my Blue Dream, in a 32”x32”x60” tent under a 400w LED, one branch on each plant reversed and let them self pollinate, I kept 3000+ seed from those 4 relatively small plants :rofl:
Ummm, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

It has been awhile since our last post. Here is the current status of the northern lights plants. It turns out that I used the male NL pollen to pollinate a plant that I thought was NL - is actually a Dark Devil auto — therefore we will have a NL-DDa cross from the seeds that we harvest. Can anyone weigh in on the best way to grow this cross? Should it be treated as a PP or an auto or a combination? It was treated as a photo period and did not get that characteristic DD look until a couple of weeks ago. In all of the past photos, it has been labelled NL-4. As of the 23rd all plants have been harvested and were dried and started to cure. As my time is limited (temp. moving to another town for a few weeks), I decided to recover the seeds and decarb all of the harvest. Having done all that, 205 grams of decarbed cannabis was recovered, plus many seeds from each plant. Looking forward to getting back to town to start all over again.

PLANTRECOVERED DECARBED GRAMS
#4 (dark devil a)43
TOTAL GRAMS205
The decarb has all been turned to “dust” for our capsules. Will report back as to which plant was the most effective. The plant photos are from 1 week before harvest. Also, 1 photo from harvest day of the dark devil. Got loads of seeds from each plant. The pollen sort of migrated everywhere!
DBE20EDE-7C94-4B94-BC0D-BF5D91794655.jpeg
E927C5A3-8EAF-422A-94E6-753CD06FEE76.jpeg
BFF7B5EC-7DC7-42BB-A03A-62B10BC4A4D8.jpeg
B5C1F12D-975E-4600-9DF1-FB452B9707AA.jpeg
9F0F2DFB-0961-4D90-B091-AAF9976745FE.jpeg
EE71D144-9824-46FD-AEA0-B1F92FEEAF0C.jpeg
DBE20EDE-7C94-4B94-BC0D-BF5D91794655.jpeg
1A371A75-2948-42CD-A772-B0982D838E6C.jpeg
Cheers, everyone.

When you cross an auto with a regular you get regular offspring. The auto trait is resessive. If you breed Brother and sister from the F1 generation you get 25% auto, 50% Fast and 25% regular. At F2 breed brother to sister both showing the auto trait and 100% of their offspring will be auto.

Some of m'y F2's seeds growing all over easter Canada caller Red cyn i crisser selected F2 mais to some diesel, Will Do Cheese, red congolese, sensi star,green crack and Skywalker Og soon. Waiting on best result female for the F3 run

Attachments

• received_2977161635844352.jpeg
    received_2977161635844352.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 19
  • received_306878000407137.jpeg
    received_306878000407137.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 18
  • received_1324909641035741.jpeg
    received_1324909641035741.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • received_1587024681458366.jpeg
    received_1587024681458366.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • received_3314270048651693.jpeg
    received_3314270048651693.jpeg
    951.9 KB · Views: 20
  • received_312737456508246.jpeg
    received_312737456508246.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • received_632287490751478.jpeg
    received_632287490751478.jpeg
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20200901-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0007.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20200901-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0003.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20200901-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200901-WA0006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Some of m'y F2's seeds growing all over easter Canada caller Red cyn i crisser selected F2 mais to some diesel, Will Do Cheese, red congolese, sensi star,green crack and Skywalker Og soon. Waiting on best result female for the F3 run
I have i video of the girls on the field but cannit upload IT and don't étant to go thru youtube.

Here are the Quebec girls outdoor Many asked if they were going to ne rester outdoor. So this answers the question. Its all fun making seeds but you have to test Them.. i figure this Strain Will be ready un a few years i still have to bring it to at least F5 after this i'll be able to use other Strain i have to cutter développe colors and terpene profile. So far so good. Strain Red Cyn F2. Named after my girlfriend

Here are the (Red Cyn F2) growing outdoor un Quebec
Many asked if they were going to ne tester outdoor. So this answers the question. Its all fun making seeds but you have to test Them.. i figure this Strain Will be ready un a few years i still have to bring it to at least F5 after this i'll be able to use other Strain i have to cutter développe colors and terpene profile. So far so good.

Great looking outdoor grow there @Frigault's Genetics. That's a lot of crops to tend.
I don't have to tend to Them at all. I starter the seedling Then shipped Them once they outgrew my Space to friends That tends to Them. After this i get to have mâles back That i can shift thru and clones from the best cultivars. They'll Do the the testing if some if There favorite and give me a Cut from their best. Its the best way i Found to get faster result. This way i Grow m'y OWN home and can focus a seeds run un the winter.. really lots of fun.. Might cross my green crack next week. I have a mâle in the yard i can collect pollen sac from

Great looking outdoor grow there @Frigault's Genetics. That's a lot of crops to tend.
There is still an indoor Grow somewhere bien fine with clone Taken from the girls That haven't Bern flipped. Yet.. but overall i thing its the way to Do IT. After i get really what i'm hoping out if these i Might work on potency and faster flowering version. Si IT can be worthwhile for northern hémisphere growers. I still have some of the F1 and Many F2 left. And so short on Space. I'm thinking of doing super compact runs. (No branching super compact 36 plant in a 3x3. ) IT would ne Crowder but atleast i'll be able to get the phonos out... i'll know more by october after i gear Up There i'm planning to go...

Alaska Thunder Fuck x Jellium

I get just a little bit excited when I witness things happening in the bloom tent. When I looked in this morning I noticed 2 flowers on the ATF x Jellium girls with seeds forming. They were much higher on the plant than I expected which just confirms to me that pollen easily moves around in the surrounding air. I grabbed the camera and attempted to get some good shots and then magnified them once I had them transferred to my PC. They turned out fairly good. These show the swelling within the calyx and most have the withering and browning of the pistils (stigmas). Pretty neat witnessing nature right in the throes of one of her finest moments. Yep....I get excited when I see these things.

Enjoy. In the pipe this morning is Amherst Sour Diesel which was jarred 12/31/2016.
(Copied from my journal)

I'm not getting viable seeds from the plant I treated for rot with fungicide followed by baking soda spray.
I did get one of four to sprout, that fell out when I cut the rot out before spraying, in retrospect I should just have
cut and dried as soon as I saw the rot. Hope this might help someone.

I also grew the plant as a quad outdoors so the flowers were dense,
more flowers and less dense will be my plan outdoors from now on to avoid rot.

I'm not getting viable seeds from the plant I treated for rot with fungicide followed by baking soda spray.
I did get one of four to sprout, that fell out when I cut the rot out before spraying, in retrospect I should just have
cut and dried as soon as I saw the rot. Hope this might help someone.

I also grew the plant as a quad outdoors so the flowers were dense,
more flowers and less dense will be my plan outdoors from now on to avoid rot.
Thanks 7, tough lesson.

After snooping around other sites before I had to redo my Windows build and lost bookmarks, I found one giving some step by step on pollen harvesting. One thing I seem to recall was putting them in a bottle or baggie, and letting them dry out. Then once dry, they can be cracked open and the pollen collected.

I presume I still want to put a few pieces of rice in the bottle to serve as a dessicant, but if I can't find where our rice supply was stowed, perhaps just a normal dessicant packet should do, like the ones we get from our beef jerky packets on our weekly grocery shopping for example... been putting those into the bud jars to help last year's cure.

Guess it is almost time to go ahead and start collecting Wonder Dog's pollen sacs for Operation Red Rocket, before Wildfire and Bessie get too far into flowering to make seeds. And hopefully I don't accidentally pollinate too much of Tink's flowers...perhaps I can rig up a clear plastic partition to seperate Tink from the others, or find out from my neighbor again what he said was his technique to reduce accidental pollenization when growing outdoors (his grow is looking very enviable right now).

@Ravenplume Treat the male as if he were a bomb and that you have absolutely no MacGyver training. All of your females depend on you to keep them safe.

On the other hand you may just want lots of seeds.

I like to selectively paint the flowers so I will get a few seeds (50 or less) and this protects the unseeded flowers for my enjoyment.

A desiccant pack is fine for pollen. Boveda is best for long term storage of herb as it will maintain at a certain level rather than absorbing all the moisture from your flowers.

Back
Top Bottom