Pollen chuckers paradise

Eas that all from 1 plant

Yes, all from one. I had 2 plants and one was male. Female Skunk Diesel and a male "Afghan". The Afghan was a free seed from GYO maybe. I had no information on the Afghan. Made a pretty plant but potency was not as high (rofl) as I like.

I woild so buy this hahaha.. to bad chances of surviving shipping is so low we'ld be shipping pollen all over otherwise..
Last year when I needed some pollen a friend on the other side of the US sent me some and it made a bunch of seeds. Some of the pollen he sent had actually been collected in Italy so it made quite a trip. Pollen properly sealed usually will survive a little trip.

Last year when I needed some pollen a friend on the other side of the US sent me some and it made a bunch of seeds. Some of the pollen he sent had actually been collected in Italy so it made quite a trip. Pollen properly sealed usually will survive a little trip.
Good to know it worked out. Yeah i assume well sealed . If i would have know i would have told my friend to save me the purple male he had from the seed from the Red cyn i'm breeding.

Well there is multiple ways. Ine one is for selectif breeding. Which invokve you to wait just about when pollen sack is swollen befir it burst open you can collect all the swollen sac in a shot glass. One pollen sac over a ready for fecindation budding flower is enough to create a few seeds like 20-30+... The other way is to out it in confinement outside or indoor in a non windy area and wait till flowering is at its peak and use parchement and cut the flowering branches and slightly shake on parchemeant paper. Bit ways will involve you to dry the pollen ans shift out plant material out of the pollen to minimize moisture content. Many use dry rice abd put 30 minute in oven to super dry the rice.. after this you can put the shot glass iver the rice in a air seald container. You can change the rice. But make sure the jar is dried by letting the rice sit in it to cool done with lid shot. You can ad dry flour to the pollen 4 time the amount of pollen to maximize utility since nit much is needed and as humidity control

The rest of my green crack x didn't have time to mature. It was done to late into flowering which what i figure. Since it seemed to be the fastest flowering strain and the fact that i din't repoted before flowering knowing that nuteient deficiency would happen, just did' wanted to boughter with a few okat it was just taking space. Im trying to germinate the 2 seeds. . I'll be checking congo this week. But the ones i really wanted to do was the skywalker Og. So 3 weeks after flower begins should be a good point for seeding past week 4 its pretty much just a waste.

Hey folks just an update, My hat is off to mother nature she knows her shit lol... 2nd generation of Cloudy Lake kush on its way we are preggers! WoooHooo cigars for everyone!.... Wait pff fak that... Big fatty Joints and packed to the rim bowls all around Herby's celebrating!! ... Oh wait sssh here's a sneak peak at one of the lil one's now ...look awww hehehe so cute! ... Can't wait to grow you! :)
20200829_115335.jpg
Hi folks Its been awhile since I have been on, Just wanted to give the last update on the behind the woodpile natural seeding grow of Cloudy Lake strain f2 seeds :) Here is the first one off the plant! :)
20201012_142252.jpg

The only viable green crack x on left. In The middle are some diesel x. And on the right. Its a bleuberry that was cross with the father that was use to create the father (f2) used in the green crack x and the dieselx. . I have abouth 30 red congo x. And about 100 skywalker og x seeds tho maybe 20 diesel. 250-300 red cyn F2 seeds. And a total of around 30 strain to play with.. i'm still musdinf a few desirable traits from diffrent strain. After i get em i'll just have fun with stabilizing trait and then mix it up. My next goal is to taje all these train an nix it with an old strain well known to outdour growers here firt its fast floweringband frost resistance. So i'll take all my fast genetic and do a multiple cross he xan have fun pheno hunt this summer while i do something esle..

Attachments

• 16027203984751006022297205594314.jpg
    16027203984751006022297205594314.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Yeah i've had a lot if seeds last time also. I crush them all one by one twice has hard as i could inly keot thos that didn't break. I crushed them agains the table towards the end could feel my finger. Eas that all from 1 plant

Dammmmm man. I thought getting 1000 seeds was alot. Gezzz.

Here's the results of all the pollen painting I did this Summer. I had seeds on one mom that I don't remember pollinating but it's all good.

Nice haul ,)

How long do you wait to harvest the seeds? Is there an optimum period or do you just wait until the whole plant matures?

I have a seeded Aghani #1 in week 7 after flip. I do see some calyxes starting to split open and I popped one off and it looks to be mature. But then again, what do I know.

20201110_AfgI 2.jpg

Afghani #1.jpg

How long do you wait to harvest the seeds? Is there an optimum period or do you just wait until the whole plant matures?

I have a seeded Aghani #1 in week 7 after flip. I do see some calyxes starting to split open and I popped one off and it looks to be mature. But then again, what do I know.

20201110_AfgI 2.jpg

Afghani #1.jpg
That's a good looking seed. 5 weeks from pollination seems to be the round about time for seed maturity. If they look like they are mostly mature then your good to go.
I've been told if they go too far they are little harder to crack without scarification.

Did you do whole plant or just a branch

Here's a cross of mine. 11 plant pheno hunt at day 42.
24k gold mother and father was a Chernobyl

Back
Top Bottom