Pollen press

lil_dooner

i just got a pollen press and i was just wondering if there is any way to make the crystals stick together better because it just turns into almost powder when i take it out any tips? thanks.

What brand of press is it? If it is a Space Case press I reccomend running it under hot water while pressing. Tape over the creases if you have too in order to keep the water out. Heating the press causes the trichomes to melt together better under pressure.

A few more tips when using the Space Case press-

If you have one, use a vice to press the pins together, don't tighten the caps to press the product. A vice exherts a hell of alot more pressure then trying to hand tighten the caps.

My best tip ever for the use of this press prevents the final product from sticking to the pins, which is the biggest problem when using this Space Case press. Buy a pack of cellulose papers (clear ones, Aleada or Glass, etc.). Take one "paper" and cut it to size to fit the head of the pin, do this for both pins. When loading the press, put your circle of cellulose paper in the press on top of one of the pins, then fill with pollen. Top the pollen with the other circle of cellulose (make sure its FLAT) and then insert the other pin and press as usual.

When you are done pressing the final product with peel off the pins effortlessly and by using a fingernail the cellulose can be removed from the product. Also, because the cellulose papers are made for smoking you have not added any harmful material such as cellophane making your final product much better.

i made my own crystal catcher out of a coffee screen and a small film container
id add a pic but im high and cant figure out how

i just got a pollen press and i was just wondering if there is any way to make the crystals stick together better because it just turns into almost powder when i take it out any tips? thanks.

Heat the mould . It will really help you, I got the piecemaker press and I use the heat blower to warm a bit. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom