Pollen sac or new growth? Blue Dream week 4 - Please help

600 watt hps heavy 16 nutes week 4 can't quit tell the difference between new growth and pollen sac please help

Uploaded from my phone they look fine there any way I can upload them so they dont? I just joined today

After you download the app and you login and you get to where it says quick reply there is an arrow to the side click the arrow and then you can click the gallery not the paperclip this will allow you to post straight from your phone

420-magazine-mobile828869204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile979387469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319709872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1237496008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1212775024.jpg

Thank you for uploading through the app it made it a lot clearer they are pollen sacs that's for sure question is are they pollen sacs from hermaphrodite or they pollen sacs from stress

I want to say stress. My buddy gave me these seeds pretty sure they were feminized. I can tel a few my question is I've been noticing new growth near my buds like directly next to them in between nodes, are these also sacs or what people cal your buds swelling or getting bigger, I'm worried I've been picking off maybe new calyxes that have yet to get fuzzy or sprout hairs

The temp in the room ranges from 60 at night to as high as 90 in the day I know that may be too much, humidity stay around 50 give or take. There may have been a light leak but I have since corrected the issue

I live in the desert and grow mine outside and inside I run a dispensary it can get up to 120 degrees out here and 110 in the shade if you can find shade out here I think your buddy gave you a hermaphrodite seed by accident she only does it if it goes extreme up and down if it's that way all the time it would not affect the plant as for your question they are pollen sacs when people refer to the correct swelling it's actually after the Clorox has been pollinated and starts to fill up with seed you put if you are for sure that it is stress most likely all the seeds will come out to be female because a stressed plant produces female pollen which normally makes feminized seeds continue to pinch the pollen sacs all until Harvest Time or if you have other plans you might want to get rid of her

No they are my only two in flower at the moment. And thank you incredibly insightful. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking of any buds forming that may look like sacs at first

I'm going to keep them going and do as you said. How do they look for 4 weeks in based on your experiences? It's my first grow, can't tell how well or fat my buds wil get, it's seemed to stopped stretching I thought it would be much taller

That is what I am here for is to help people out one of my favorite games is the Q&A answer game so if you have any other questions feel free to ask or you can always stop in to my thread LMAO cloning for dummies

I have 12 years experience growing breeding and running a dispensary for a beginning you are doing great the stretch normally stops after the first two weeks of flowering do you know how long you are flowering time is going to be

I've read blue dream is 8-9 weeks I have a few red hairs which I can't tell if they have been pollinated or what. My fourth week just ended yesterday

When they tell you 8 to 9 weeks you've got to remember they are growing under absolute perfect conditions so time will range plus it's going to depend a lot on what phenotypes you ended up with so just to be straightforward you need to go get a Jeweler's loupe for a 100 times magnascope so you can start checking trichomes when it gets around time you will be looking for them to go from clear to cloudy and from Cloudy to Amber you're looking for roughly 15 to 25% Amber Crystal this will give you a dispensary Harvest

Back
Top Bottom