Pollen - Where is it?

ok i see ok should i put this plant with the one i want to get see from just the 2 together in a closet with light
And there not big the sac that open smaller the a seed the other seem to be getting bigger though

If ya do a search on Granny 420 and colloidal silver there is a wonderful article on making Feminised Seeds. Many great tips on collection and storage of pollen.

Ya might have to do the search in Google but it will take you to 420 magazine.

I just had to deal with hermie balls. If ya plan to make seeds that's cool. But hermies are just not good. I was late in flower and got a little. Better something than nothing.

2 plants one has the pollen sacs the other is a crazy looking clone that grew out of control the buds are small on it some are getting ripen but most are looking like crap. but i will try to pollinate the thing

@Van Stank, @Jackalope ..youre my go tos for pollination and seed questions.....can we help K.puff out?

2 plants one has the pollen sacs the other is a crazy looking clone that grew out of control the buds are small on it some are getting ripen but most are looking like crap. but i will try to pollinate the thing

Are you using colloidal silver ?

If some buds are starting to ripen you are a little late. If by ripen you mean ready for pollen then there is one thing to remember. The female plant is the one that carries the genetics for plant type in most case's. So if the plant you are pollinating has bad bud formation then maybe you don't want to waist your time. Making your own seeds is fun and can save money but making the wrong seeds is just going to waist your time energy and money in the end.
If the genetics you are working with are so damn good that you don't want to waist them. Then they can probably take a hit if the seeds are not stellar. In that case you need to remember the seeds are going to take 4 to 6 weeks to mature and the plant will need to be well fed all the way through seed production. If you choose to take this mission then good luck. This thread will self destruct when concluded LMAO

Hi no i used the tiera mist thing. now i have these balls all over the plant some open but theres no pollen or i mist it i shooked the plant but didnt see pollen some balls are getting lighter then other some are dark green some seem like yellowing and some look like open pods. i place the small plant inside the big 5 gallon tank together with the female plant so if pollen explode it will fall onto the female buds. Oh the plant is female clone and the pollen plant is of same strain crown royal

I used a clean new piece of tin foil to shake the pollen onto then painted it on the branches of the ones I wanted to pollinate. You must cover they rest of the plant while doing this. Then reverse the cover and spray the other part of the plant with water. If you are planning on pollinating the whole plant. Just shake the one with the flowers over the female every day or so for a week or 2.
The Tahoe Og I selfed was all on the same plant. It had pollen sacs in the buds like you showed in your pics. It never showed lots of pollen but I still ended up with about 40 female seeds from the 1/2 of the plant the was seeded. So you do not always need to see pollen. I also had a Jack the Ripper that made tons of male flowers but no pollen at all. So you just never know tell the end. I make sure I flower for at least 6 weeks in these case's. That is after the pollen was introduced. This will give any seeds time to form even if you don't see them. Better to go to long and not get anything to smoke then harvest to early and have seeds that are not fully mature.

Hi no i used the tiera mist thing. now i have these balls all over the plant some open but theres no pollen or i mist it i shooked the plant but didnt see pollen some balls are getting lighter then other some are dark green some seem like yellowing and some look like open pods. i place the small plant inside the big 5 gallon tank together with the female plant so if pollen explode it will fall onto the female buds. Oh the plant is female clone and the pollen plant is of same strain crown royal

In this case the funky growth should not be a problem. If it is clone from the same plant that is. Leave the one with the flowers going tell most of the pods have opened and turn yellow. Then get rid of it so it. Pollen that will not have time to mature is useless. Plus starting your 6 weeks from the day you take your "male" plant out gives you a good harvest date.

Yea these two plants i have can take all the time they want i grew them for just for that that reason my other 22 clones are doing ok in flower now going into 8 weeks tomorrow. And if it doesnt work out ill try again. with my purple fusion that are 3 month old ill catch it early this time

Back
Top Bottom