Pollinate auto vs photoperiod

solareclipse

Hello.i just wonder if anyone knows what will be from a male photoperiod and an auto(4months) female if cross them?
Is gonna be half auto and half photoperiod?
If yes is it gonna be half autos male and the otjer half female?
Same for photoperiod.
Half male half female?
I ask coz i accidentally did it.
I was on a friends grow and i touch pollen.
My clothes also was full of pollen.
And few weeks later i see seeds on my auto feminised that was allready in bloom for a couple of weeks.
Thanks in advanta

The auto-flowering gene is recessive, so unless your photoperiodic strain had one, all of the second generation should be photoperiodic.

Sorry i open a new thread withoutbfirst check if is there another similar..
Yes i just read and i understand that in 3rd or 4th gen will be 100 % auto .
I want to start experiment with breeding.
I accidentally start it but i like the idea and i want to keep going.
My first gen seeds are already grow on a bublle hash auto 4months. I cant understand why they name them 3months auto or 4 months auto.
Anyway.
Forst cross is the gorilla glue male with the bubble hash auto fem.
I call them gorilla hash.lol..
When they are mature i will grow a lot of them on small cups-pots keep going.
Tjank u very much

When it comes to crossing a photo with a auto it doesn't really matter which way you go, photo male / female auto, or male auto / female photo. The seeds created from that cross like TorturedSoul said will all be photo but they will also all carry the auto trait in their gene pool. So you can easily bring that auto trait back by using the seeds from the resulting photo/auto cross and simply back crossing them. You do that by growing out at least (12) seeds, that's what I use. You do that using a flowering lighting schedule from start to finish. Then once each plant shows their sex separate the males and the females, then take at least (2) clones from each of the resulting female plants and place those clones into a 18/6 veg lighting environment. You could also keep clones of the males if you were planning to do extended breeding. Then finish growing out your (12) plants so you can find and select the best male and female to continue your breeding, but keep the males and the females separate. Then once you find a set that you like, based on how they grow, their potency, etc, etc. Collect the pollen from your best male and store that pollen for later use. Then kill off all the female clones but the (2) from the female you liked best! Then take one of those female clones and grow her out, then pollinate her with your stored pollen that you collected from your best male. And the resulting seeds will be 75%/80% photo (male 60% / female 40% avg), and 20%/25% auto (male 70% / female 30% avg). Then take at least (12) of those seeds and grow them out from start to finish under a vegetative lighting schedule. Your objective now is to find a nice male auto to collect its pollen to continue your breeding, (to get to the point that all your seeds will be of the auto flowering type). And that will only happen after you have backed crossed your initial photo/auto cross (3) more times using the resulting auto seeds from each back-crossing! Then from there you can make all the feminized auto seeds you could ever want or need! Note, most times for me it takes (3) back crosses to get 100% auto seeds, but on more than one occasion, I have had to do (4) back crossing to get to that 100% rate, but that seems strain, or the said crosses in those strains dependent. For example OGK, WW/BW, SSH, (when using them as the original male father and crossing them to many different autos), consistently all need the (4) back crosses to get to that 100% rate. And there are others to, I just don't have my breeding notebook with me to list all the other ones I have personally tried.

When it comes to crossing a photo with a auto it doesn't really matter which way you go, photo male / female auto, or male auto / female photo. The seeds created from that cross like TorturedSoul said will all be photo but they will also all carry the auto trait in their gene pool. So you can easily bring that auto trait back by using the seeds from the resulting photo/auto cross and simply back crossing them. You do that by growing out at least (12) seeds, that's what I use. You do that using a flowering lighting schedule from start to finish. Then once each plant shows their sex separate the males and the females, then take at least (2) clones from each of the resulting female plants and place those clones into a 18/6 veg lighting environment. You could also keep clones of the males if you were planning to do extended breeding. Then finish growing out your (12) plants so you can find and select the best male and female to continue your breeding, but keep the males and the females separate. Then once you find a set that you like, based on how they grow, their potency, etc, etc. Collect the pollen from your best male and store that pollen for later use. Then kill off all the female clones but the (2) from the female you liked best! Then take one of those female clones and grow her out, then pollinate her with your stored pollen that you collected from your best male. And the resulting seeds will be 75%/80% photo (male 60% / female 40% avg), and 20%/25% auto (male 70% / female 30% avg). Then take at least (12) of those seeds and grow them out from start to finish under a vegetative lighting schedule. Your objective now is to find a nice male auto to collect its pollen to continue your breeding, (to get to the point that all your seeds will be of the auto flowering type). And that will only happen after you have backed crossed your initial photo/auto cross (3) more times using the resulting auto seeds from each back-crossing! Then from there you can make all the feminized auto seeds you could ever want or need! Note, most times for me it takes (3) back crosses to get 100% auto seeds, but on more than one occasion, I have had to do (4) back crossing to get to that 100% rate, but that seems strain, or the said crosses in those strains dependent. For example OGK, WW/BW, SSH, (when using them as the original male father and crossing them to many different autos), consistently all need the (4) back crosses to get to that 100% rate. And there are others to, I just don't have my breeding notebook with me to list all the other ones I have personally tried.
Thank u very much...
That was a very understanding explain...
Thanks a lot.

When it comes to crossing a photo with a auto it doesn't really matter which way you go, photo male / female auto, or male auto / female photo. The seeds created from that cross like TorturedSoul said will all be photo but they will also all carry the auto trait in their gene pool. So you can easily bring that auto trait back by using the seeds from the resulting photo/auto cross and simply back crossing them. You do that by growing out at least (12) seeds, that's what I use. You do that using a flowering lighting schedule from start to finish. Then once each plant shows their sex separate the males and the females, then take at least (2) clones from each of the resulting female plants and place those clones into a 18/6 veg lighting environment. You could also keep clones of the males if you were planning to do extended breeding. Then finish growing out your (12) plants so you can find and select the best male and female to continue your breeding, but keep the males and the females separate. Then once you find a set that you like, based on how they grow, their potency, etc, etc. Collect the pollen from your best male and store that pollen for later use. Then kill off all the female clones but the (2) from the female you liked best! Then take one of those female clones and grow her out, then pollinate her with your stored pollen that you collected from your best male. And the resulting seeds will be 75%/80% photo (male 60% / female 40% avg), and 20%/25% auto (male 70% / female 30% avg). Then take at least (12) of those seeds and grow them out from start to finish under a vegetative lighting schedule. Your objective now is to find a nice male auto to collect its pollen to continue your breeding, (to get to the point that all your seeds will be of the auto flowering type). And that will only happen after you have backed crossed your initial photo/auto cross (3) more times using the resulting auto seeds from each back-crossing! Then from there you can make all the feminized auto seeds you could ever want or need! Note, most times for me it takes (3) back crosses to get 100% auto seeds, but on more than one occasion, I have had to do (4) back crossing to get to that 100% rate, but that seems strain, or the said crosses in those strains dependent. For example OGK, WW/BW, SSH, (when using them as the original male father and ile them to many different autos), consistently all need the (4) back crosses to get to that 100% rate. And there are others to, I just don't have my breeding notebook with me to list all the other ones I have personally tried.
Its been a while... right now i have the F2 under 18/6 and i saw the first autos males and females....now waiting to mature the male to pollinate them to get F3 100% autos..
While doing this i grow some seeds i bought... autoflowering seeds .the kast 3 days shiw her sex and i start spraying them with colloidial silver to turn it male..
If i have succes i will use the pollen to pollinate one of the F2 autos i have...
I will get my autos male and females also i will get my autos 100 % feminised.
After that i will just play with strains..i have 3 mothers autos bought from seedbank and have also the female father. I hope it will work with 25 ppm to tutn it into male.i have another thread i uploaded pictures...i will try to link it here

Thats the one....

And this.....i think it's same.. most of it

Thank u again my friend..i did what u told me even when others fool on me tjat my plan wont work and it doesn't do this way.
But.. .
Finally i get my autos...
Gorilla glue x anesthesia auto .
I like the buds i get from F2.
Maybe after the F3 to back cross one more time to see what will change ...
Its time to play now.. experimental

Sorry i open a new thread withoutbfirst check if is there another similar..
Yes i just read and i understand that in 3rd or 4th gen will be 100 % auto .
I want to start experiment with breeding.
I accidentally start it but i like the idea and i want to keep going.
My first gen seeds are already grow on a bublle hash auto 4months. I cant understand why they name them 3months auto or 4 months auto.
Anyway.
Forst cross is the gorilla glue male with the bubble hash auto fem.
I call them gorilla hash.lol..
When they are mature i will grow a lot of them on small cups-pots keep going.
Tjank u very much
I juat realised that the cross i made is not bubble hash...it was anesthesia..cant remember why i wrote down this..
I think i had one bubble hash but i didn't use it for breeding...

Just some More pictures...
All autos carrying F3 offsprings 100 %autoflowering 50/50% male and females

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_185901-1600x1200.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185901-1600x1200.jpg
    757.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20190402_185632-1600x1200.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185632-1600x1200.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20190402_185639-1600x1200.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185639-1600x1200.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20190402_185646-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185646-1200x1600.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20190402_185653-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185653-1200x1600.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20190402_185740-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185740-1200x1600.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190402_185746-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185746-1200x1600.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20190402_185748-1600x1200.jpg
    IMG_20190402_185748-1600x1200.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 74
Last foto can see the beans waiting to mature to start my summer grow with autoflowering regular seeds i breed from crossing and keep back crossing the Anesthesia autoflowering with the male photoperiod gorilla glue!!!! :420::snowboating::420::Namaste:

Wow
All. This time i was trying breeding but i never back cross..
I thought i knew what backcross is but i didn't..
I use the new pollen to pollinate the new laidies...every time i use one male to pollinate the others.
Now i get 100% autos.
On f3 seeds.if i can call them f3.

Back
Top Bottom