Pollinated or nah? Now what?

Redvelvetlod

20140920_153322.jpg
This is my first grow and everything I know, (which isn't much) I have googled or learned through experience. After learning a bit late that I had 2 males growing with my 1 female, I am 85% sure they ran a train on her and she is now pregnant. My question is not who the father of the babies are... But what now? I read the female loses thc to make seeds but not all. If she is pollinated... Should I try to smoke the small buds growing now or wait til they are good and ready? I don't want to keep the seeds as the weed is extremely unknown and I am moving in a month. I just want to smoke it. Just want to kno if I should now or later...

20140921_101343.jpg
20140921_101323.jpg
20140921_101243.jpg

I think you mite be rite about it being a male. Could it be hermi? I'm not comfortable makin butter or edibles as I live wit my granny. Just want to smoke. Just need to kno if I should now or later...also sorry about sideways pics. When I view them they are rite side up. That's as close as I could get wit my cam without it losin focus.

20140921_101343.jpg
20140921_101323.jpg
20140921_101243.jpg

I think you mite be rite about it being a male. Could it be hermi? I'm not comfortable makin butter or edibles as I live wit my granny. Just want to smoke. Just need to kno if I should now or later...also sorry about sideways pics. When I view them they are rite side up. That's as close as I could get wit my cam without it losin focus.

Ahh that's a hermy you have there. You can see the white pistils coming from calyxes, which is the female part, and you can also see the male pollen sacs.

But you can EASILY grow this plant successfully. If you don't want seeds (any seeds produced run a higher risk of also beiing hermy plants) then you can just snip all the male pollen sacs off.
It's not the first time someone has had this happen, and it won't be the last. And it definitely won't ruin your grow, or your smoke.

Ahh that's a hermy you have there. You can see the white pistils coming from calyxes, which is the female part, and you can also see the male pollen sacs.

But you can EASILY grow this plant successfully. If you don't want seeds (any seeds produced run a higher risk of also beiing hermy plants) then you can just snip all the male pollen sacs off.
It's not the first time someone has had this happen, and it won't be the last. And it definitely won't ruin your grow, or your smoke.

Thnx. This hermi is definitely bout to get neutered rite meow.

Back
Top Bottom