Pollination by a hermie plant

reidy2018

420 Member
Pollination happened by accident by another strain I was growing , the female pure strain plant another strain again will all the seed grow herbie plants if seed got planted from the pure strain plant will all the seed produce Herbie plants if planted and grown

Pollination happened by accident by another strain I was growing , the female pure strain plant another strain again will all the seed grow herbie plants if seed got planted from the pure strain plant will all the seed produce Herbie plants if planted and grown

A true hermaphrodite plant is pretty rare. Most plants go hermie due to stress....some take more stress than others before becoming hermie. Light and age are the biggest factors that cause dual sex plants.

Now with that being known.....whatever condition which made the plant take on both sexes can be found in the newly formed seeds. If the pollinator was a true hermaphrodite, then the seeds are highly likely to be hermie. If the pollinator was just stressed, then the seeds will become hermie when reaching those stress levels.

I know, that is a convoluted answer, but most things are not always cut and dry.....

My opinion only....and I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom