Polynesian Haze & Tangie Northern Oregon First Timer Outdoor Grow

slayerzackman

Strains:
Tangie and Polynesian Haze
Strains started from Seed
Seeds were obtained form family friend breeder
Soil:
Indigenous mountain soil(Sedimentary and clay)
3ft deep tilled-in veg compost
E.B. Stone top soil, Cocoa, and non fertilized E.B. Stone potting soil mix
Mykos mixed in with amendments
Nutrients:
Advanced Nutrients Jungle juice A/B Grow
Advanced Nutrients B52 B Vitamin
Orca Liquid Mycorrhizae
Mykos Mycorrhizae (soil amendments and during transplant)
Advanced Nutrients Jungle juice A/B Bloom
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive
Earth Juice Hi-Brix Molasses

-First Grow, almost finished.
-No Light depping was implemented
-No greenhouse/hoop houses were used
-Full exposure to rain and moist temperatures

DSC_034517.JPG

*A peek so far from last week 9/17

*I will be Compiling this journal in chronological order

re: Polynesian Haze & Tangie Northern Oregon First Timer Outdoor Grow

Seedlings:

DSC_009351.JPG

DSC_009148.JPG

DSC_009448.JPG

Made a seedling grow chamber out of a plastic stacker crate with lid. Lined with Mylar and used a Walmart fish tank florescent light fixture with grow bulb (Approx 18in). Started sprouting seeds in early March. Seeds were started in jiffy peat pellits and grown under 24 hr light with close to 100% humidity in chamber. Seedlings were misted with cheap spay bottle every day sometimes twice. Seedling were fed a mixture of tap water and Advanced Nutrients Grow A/B (1 tsp per gal).

DSC_010540.JPG
DSC_011324.JPG
DSC_011632.JPG

Seedlings were grown root bound in cheap Solo cups under 4 ft long florescent grow bulbs for almost 2 months until transplanting on May 7th. Seedlings were approx 16 in at time of transplanting. First week outside after transplanting, all plants at all sites got white silky leaves (a few) towards bottom of plants that quickly died and fell off.(no pics sorry)

Made some custom charts for feeding based on a combination of info from the U.S. Meteorological Society, Advanced Nutrients, and Advice from Long time grower friends. Charts are very rough and represent the best case scenario weather permitting... In northern Oregon, that's asking a lot
grow_cal_2.png
grow_calender.png

*Currently managing three grow sites same nutrients, same strains, very different light conditions and soil/container conditions.

First off, welcome to the forums Slayerzack. Those are some beasting outdoor plants, great job man. :thumb: are you going to show us from seedling to current time? I guess my question is are those seedlings the younger version of the beasts... Consider me subbed, things will only get better and I'll be here to see the finale.

KiG :green_heart:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom