Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious LED Grow Journal

poly

Old Thread with the Mars II 700W
Growing Indoor With Poly - Lemon Kush - Power Flower - 700W MARS II - Soil

So, today was the day. I received my PlatinumLED P450 from Mark!

As the flowers are now four weeks in to flower, the last month will be with the P450.

The Girls started under a Mars II 700w, which gave me headaches after doing a short circuit and such things in the first week of flowering ..

After that they were under 1x85w CFL for one week and then for the following two weeks under 3x85w CFL.

Now we are in week 4 of flower and the girls are under the P450.

One thing is for sure, the P450 puts out a fucking mass of light! Really, this is no joke, i have never _ever_ seen such an output before, it literaly blasts your eyes apart, so take care and use protective glasses while operating with your girls while the lights are on.
While the mars has made some funny pink/purple light, the P450 is a completely different animal.

Its more like a pink/purple chair with which you got hit in the face by Hulk Hogan during his good days back then.

The light is so intense, even my camera which had no problems under the Mars, has issues taking pictures!

While talking about Pictures, i made some shots couple of minutes ago, and here we go :)

2014-10-28_06_53_32_1.jpg
2014-10-28_06_53_44_1.jpg
2014-10-28_06_53_52_1.jpg
2014-10-28_06_54_14_1.jpg
2014-10-28_06_54_32_1.jpg
2014-10-28_06_54_43_1.jpg

i will just Quote the old intro here...

Heya Folks!

finally ready to start a Grow Journal!

Just a short introduction. I have been growing Outdoor for a couple of years. But since the summers here get shorter and hotter every year, outdoor growing under these circumstances is a real pain :( So i tought maybe i could start a nice and clean indoor grow. I only grow for myself, thats why i dont really need to look at the mass of buds i produce and can focus on the quality. Still, big buds dont really hurt

What strain is it? 6x Female Seeds Lemon Kush and one RQS Power Flower
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I dont know about the percentages, but Lemon Kush is more like a Indica, while the Power Flower is 88/12 sativa/indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Both are in Veg at the Moment. The Lemon Kush are on day 15 and the Power Flower on Day 8
Indoor or outdoor? obv. indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? BioBizz Light Mix
If soil... What size pot? 7l = 1,9gal
Size of light? PlatinumLED P450
Is it aircooled? Yep
Temp of Room/cab? 24c
RH of Room/cab? 50
How often are you watering? once a day
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Rhizotonic, Canna Cannazym and later the Canna Terra Series.

So, here we go. Take a seat :peace::Namaste:

One thing is for sure, the P450 puts out a fucking mass of light! Really, this is no joke, i have never _ever_ seen such an output before, it literaly blasts your eyes apart, so take care and use protective glasses while operating with your girls while the lights are on. [..]

Its more like a pink/purple chair with which you got hit in the face by Hulk Hogan during his good days back then.

Permission to use this in our marketing materials :)

We have to say.. and scream.. and shout.. YAYYY!!! We're so happy to get this light to Poly after all his troubles and can't wait to see how things turn around now that he has some quality lighting going on.

Our absolute best mojo being sent from across the pond!

:Namaste:

I am not 100% sure, but i think you used Unicorns in the manufacturing process at some point.

And by the way, just compare those two pictures.

2014-10-28_06_53_52_1.jpg
2014-09-25_10_31_45.jpg

dont compare the size of the plants. Just compare the light. Thats everything i wanted to say :cheer:

By the way. I just had to dome some heavy defol. Tent getting to crowded, watering was a mess ...

i cut off all the lower leaves, wo didnt even get light and all of the upper fan leaves who were growing inside.

any improvements to this?

By the way. I just had to dome some heavy defol. Tent getting to crowded, watering was a mess ...

i cut off all the lower leaves, wo didnt even get light and all of the upper fan leaves who were growing inside.

any improvements to this?

Nope you did great my friend :)

I love the title of this thread by the way :) makes me laugh every time I see it!

This light is so intense. I think WTF?! every time i open the tent ...

Shit guys, I think that cid I didn't take is kickin in hahahah trippy picture :)

Nah man that defol sesh was perfect. Give it a day. Those leaves will be back lol

i instantly knew that you would comment on the trippy picture! But srsly, its so hard to take Pictures under that light. i take 50 Pictures and 40 are shit. :D

Back
Top Bottom