Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious LED Grow Journal

yeah, its a possible that the light problem caused stress and made one go hermie.

the LK and the Power Flower were fem. Seeds. The Seeds that are now in the buds are still regular seeds, aka not fem, right?

because i think of doing one plant from those seeds just for fun. Since the Powerflower was the one who hermied, it would be a Power Flower x Lemon Kush. Which sounds nice :D

Flushing since a week, first amber trichs are there, Girls will be Chopped on Friday :)

just wanted to let you know that the lemon kush has a really nice and strong sativa high, nothing indica like there, i like it! :)

Also, the wet harvest was at 140g :)

Sooo guys! I have some final results :)

I had Lemon Kushs and a Power Flower.

After 8 Weeks and 1 Day i cut them done, with 11 Days of Flushing.

First the Bad News. Except of one small-sized 6g Nugget everything of the Power Flower harvest started rotting and are beyond repair. I dunno how that happened, since all of the Lemon Kush Nugs that went to the same process ... (3 Days in the Tent hanging to dry, stem snapped, they went into glas jars with each 2x large boveda62 packs, 1 had one Jar for the Power Flower and 3 for the Lemon Kush, each Jar about 30-40g of buds and 25oz jars) The Lemon Kush Nugs are perfectly fine with a complete weight of 45g dry with the biggest bud 5g.

And i also have another question, i would like to ask.

Whats the point where you start flushing? Do you start when you see the first amber headed trichomes? or do you start 2 weeks before end and harvest when the trichomes start to get amber?

And how are you guys doing the harvest/curing?

the ice hash from the power flower is a blast, really strong high, it pulls your eye lids up you really cant look straight ahead anymore :D

The Lemon Kush is nice all day long sort of weed, its strong (the strongest weed i ever smoked, i think) and really has a nice citrus smell, its amazing.

The Final results were : 4g ice hash from the Power Flower

about 50g dry from the Lemon Kush

Thanks to everyone who were here all the time :420:

aaaaand i finally decided. The next run will be with 1x Blue Dream and 1x Spoetnik #1

And if the second tent is up and running then, i will add: 1x RQS Euphoria, 1x GreenHouse Cheese, 1x GreenHouse Arjans Ultra Haze #2, 1x RQS Northern Light 1x RQS Critical and 1x of my Seeds

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom