Pookss's 2x4x6 High Brix Garden FT, Smurfzilla, Dark Plasma #9 & Cereal Milk

She just getting her gangsta lean on. You could wait a bit before you chop and give the others a chance to finish.

Thats the plan for now, worst case scenario is shes already dead and dried when i hang them all....

even more reason to get a homemade press.....

Dark Plasma looks like it's there, if you need the time.

The question is whether they'll keep producing fresh trichs. If they are - then let 'em run. High Brix lets you extend the bloom time. Often, mine will restart a bloom surge with new fat calyxes for another week or longer.

I'm not sure Dark Plasma will restart. She looks tired, so ...

Dark Plasma looks like it's there, if you need the time.

The question is whether they'll keep producing fresh trichs. If they are - then let 'em run. High Brix lets you extend the bloom time. Often, mine will restart a bloom surge with new fat calyxes for another week or longer.

I'm not sure Dark Plasma will restart. She looks tired, so ...

They haven't gotten transplant in a while, because I thought today was harvest day. They just got a light watering. Think i should squeeze in one more, transplant into growth ionic for harvest?

You are in the harvest window now, you could take them or wait a week or 2. Me personally I'd take a tester now and plan on next week.
I took a tester from the cereal milk lowers. Ill sample it in a day or two. It still gassing off. I normally run my stuff longer as I enjoy a stonery buzz. id love to pull them at 70 days, hoping this dark plasma can survive. If i have to cut her, ill figure something out...

I think you should be fine to run them all until day 70 if you are at day 65. Just be careful of that Dark Plasma throwing late flower bananas. With her looking like she is out of gas she may throw some.
I've been told by a few to watch for late bananas on that strain. first sight of one, there all cut.

They haven't gotten transplant in a while, because I thought today was harvest day. They just got a light watering. Think i should squeeze in one more, transplant into growth ionic for harvest?

I hardly ever give a Trans drench that late. By late bloom, I'm pushing them hard with Growth.

:Namaste:

I hardly ever give a Trans drench that late. By late bloom, I'm pushing them hard with Growth.

:Namaste:

You have warmed my heart by telling me that. There last trans was may 16th. since then they gotten 3 growths. For some reason, they all showed a slight hunger for calcium a few times, hence why i kept hitting them with growth. nothing serious at all, maybe just a few leaves on each plant over the whole grow. can you send me a sample of how you'd feed in flower? i dont think i was pushig them hard enough on the growth drenchs. I was doing growths at 15-20ml/gallon + 1-1.5ml/gallon of tea. fed top down, and also poured some into the base of the pans to be soaked from the bottom. loved seeing them wick it right up!

You have warmed my heart by telling me that. There last trans was may 16th. since then they gotten 3 growths. For some reason, they all showed a slight hunger for calcium a few times, hence why i kept hitting them with growth. nothing serious at all, maybe just a few leaves on each plant over the whole grow. can you send me a sample of how you'd feed in flower? i dont think i was pushig them hard enough on the growth drenchs. I was doing growths at 15-20ml/gallon + 1-1.5ml/gallon of tea. fed top down, and also poured some into the base of the pans to be soaked from the bottom. loved seeing them wick it right up!

I haven't been following any particular schedule for awhile, being lazy. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I generally feed on the low side, and I think you can see it in the health of my plants - kinda pale and crispy. Dunno - it's an old habit - can't get stuff back out of the soil once you add it ...

Your instincts seem correct so far. :thumb:

I haven't been following any particular schedule for awhile, being lazy. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I generally feed on the low side, and I think you can see it in the health of my plants - kinda pale and crispy. Dunno - it's an old habit - can't get stuff back out of the soil once you add it ...

Your instincts seem correct so far. :thumb:

Thanks a lot gray! I’m very proud of these ladies. This is going to be a great harvest. I promised everyone I’d go nuts with harvest pictures. So stay tooned!

Back
Top Bottom