Poor Man's CFL Closet Grow - First Plant

Thanks for posting this! I've been researching into how to grow for myself. Some of the information I've found elsewhere has been a little intimidating for me since I am a novice and so a lot of the lingo and discussion can come over my head at times. I am also on a budget and trying find ways to grow and work without all the quality equipment I wish I had but unfortunately cannot afford at the moment. Guess I'm going for my own 1st Time Poor Woman's Closet Grow. :)

Anyway, this thread has been especially helpful and has generated some really useful explanations, tips and general discussion about growing that a newbie like myself can understand and use. We all gotta start somewhere, right? Thanks again:yummy:

Seriously this is one of the greatest threads on low budget grow Ive ever seen Great results. This thread made me sign up.

Thanks to everyone who provided all the useful info in this thread.

My only regret is finding this thread so late, and maybe that no one got to clone that chemo man. That was one good lookin plant

yea billmoe93 if you have any thing you want to know on growing on a budget i have some cheap ways of growing great bud have you tried dwc they work great and cheap to make

yea billmoe93 if you have any thing you want to know on growing on a budget i have some cheap ways of growing great bud have you tried dwc they work great and cheap to make

Whats a dwc? I cant figure it out lol

I got a few GDP plants under cfls and a LED right now. I let my friend borrow my hps....so I decided to experiment with some seeds that I found in my smoke.

I honestly cant tell you.....we had a 1000w and a 400w running in that house at different times and we had a bunch of power sucking studio equipment too. I didnt really pay attention to it, and couldnt tell you what part of the bill was due too the lights.

My buddy who was running a 400w says he guesses 35-40 bucks a month increase on his bill.

Which seems about right considering 400w probably sucks more like 500w and running it 24 hours. I do remember reading that for the light it produces a 600w hps is one of the most efficient lights there is, and you sure cant beat em for flowering.

thanks billmoe93 i been thinking about getting a hps light for a while.i was thinking about a digital ballast one that using hps and mh but not sure because i want it for budding:roorrip: mainly and i could veg with cfl. i notice your on line late night around 3:00 am are you a 2nd shifter to

I used to work nights long time ago.......now im self employed....its weird because I find myself falling back into that old schedule even though I havent worked there for years.

If you decide to go with the HPS only you can just supplement it with a couple CFLs because it just lacks the blue.

right now iam using 2 300watt equivalent using 68watts each light puting out 4200 lumens each soft white 2700k
bubble24.JPG
dro2.JPG
:grinjoint: but right now smoking some ak-47:)

Bravo. Well done my friend. I am in the same boat as you. Using CFL's, small room, Schults 10-15-10 (ironic). A poor mans setup. Check out my blog when you have time. Pretty new at this. Just started the blog yesterday. About 18 days into grow, from seed. Gonna try to get some pics on here but havent figured that out yet. I keep trying to use the little "insert image" button but it keeps asking me for a website to upload from. I need to upload from my PC Gallery. Any help with that would certainly be appreciated.

Good Job my friend.

yea i seen it on outside plants i had it first it look like a bird shit on my plant like white blotches on my leaves
tn_1_.jpg
some nice blueberry :grinjoint:

Hey man

Just finished your blog now

It's amazing what you've done there! :bravo: :nicethread:

Peace be with you! As Christmas approaches that Cola must be tempting you shitless

:peace2:

Back
Top Bottom