PopeOfDope's - Indoor - LED/HID Combo - 4x4 Tent - Grow!

You would always want to clone from seed or only 1 time after that, People say no older than 4 months. That way the genetics are the strongest, if it hermies, then its from stress, light irregularities etc, or its shoddy genetics. feminized doesn't make them herm.

As for the camera, I'm using a 18.1 MP Panasonic Lumix DMC‑ZS40.

Great piece! I have a Canon T5 which I absolutely love.

I just did the first topping in the mainlining sequence above each of the 2nd nodes,
That mainlining forum by nugbuckets got me committed, I will be vegging a little bit longer though because I am using about 1KW led/hps combo in flower. hell, why not use all my vertical space, 32 colas sound good to me.

Sounds good to me too! I've got 20 tops on veggin plant, I plan to flower soon. Hopefully I yield something decent.

Garden looks good btw! Glad you can figure out your PH issues. I think that is the easiest thing to overlook early on and it kinda sneaks up on you.

Thanks!
I topped all of them, going to be mainlining all 4
P10001793.JPG

P10001801.JPG

P10001812.JPG

P10001833.JPG

In one day they have already directed growth to the new tops, I will be cloning the bottom 2 nodes of each plant

Yeah I'm a fan of LST, I really got inspired by the mainlining thing tho, 8 main top colas on each plant all equal distant from the roots, I'm about to have a sea of 32 lolli-dongs, And I plan on vegging to 20 inches instead of 16 inches before flipping, just to make sure I get the most out of my vertical space. the other lst purple kush is gonna get scrogged to the max,

Just a day after being topped, can see noticeable center growth, and you can see how green they are :cheesygrinsmiley:
green_pk.jpg

green_pk2.jpg

Sounds like they are "hooked up"

It's on like bing bong :cheesygrinsmiley:

Purple kush just sounds lovely, wish I could have a clone off her.

Way to "Keep Oregon Green" Pope.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom