PopeSatan - Bag Seeds - First Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

PopeSatan

Hi guys !

First of all, I usually speak french, so my english is pretty basic... Now to the main topic. This is my first indoor grow, so any advice or tips are welcome.

I'm using bagseeds since its my first time, because I dont want to waste any of the White Widow I just ordered. It's still supose to be some kind of kush (the seeds are from a friend, I'm a retired smoker). I'm growing because I love to grow stuff, but since im no tomato type of guy, weed was the natural choice :-D

Here are some info about what kind of tools I'm gonna use :

Bucket size : About 4 gallon
Soil : Fafard Container Mix Veranda
Light : 150W HPS Growing Light
Nutrient : Nutri-Plus A+B Grow and Nutri-Plus A+B Bloom
Strain : Unknown
# of plants : 2-3

I'm gonna try to do a ScroG.

I started to germinate in Jiffy Pellets about 3-4 days ago. Since the seeds are supose to be old, I planted 10 of them just in case, and gonna select the strongest looking ones. Three of them are now sprouting, but I hope some more will follow.

I'm gonna add some picture of my tools and installation in my next post.

Thanks and have good day !

Re: PopeSatan - Bagweed First Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

Soil used :
rsz_received_10153610032281077_1_.jpg

Nutrients :
54311.jpg

Growing Light :
546.jpeg

Little sprout :
54210.jpg

Fourteen days have passed since the first little sprout. Seven of them survived on the eight that popped off the ground. I kept the 3 strongest looking one and gave the other four to a friend of mine. For now my lamp is doing a good job, but I'm gonna have to add some CFL around them as they grow bigger.

Here's a picture of how they look right now :
received_10153636929661077_1_.jpeg

The lamp is 12'' above them, and there's a fan on the left keeping them dancing. I just started adding nutrient to the water I feed them, but didn't go with the full dose recommended, maybe 1/2 of it. I'm still trying to figure out when to water them.

Thats all for today guys ! Thanks for reading and have a good day. I'm gonna update soon !

Hi everyone !

I have a little question to ask. One of my three girls is acting weird...
received_10153637878866077_1_.jpeg

As you can see on this picture, the leaves are starting to curl upward and the cotyledon (not seen here) are all yellow now. They used to be full of life and aiming for the light, but now they are bending down.

I have two other little plants. They all have the same soil, water, nutrient (they only had it once, half the recommended dosage) and light as you can see here, but only her is showing these symptoms :
received_10153636929661077_1_.jpeg

The last picture was taken yesterday.

So what can I do to help her get her vigor back ? What can possibly cause the curl, bending and the bit of yellow on the leaves ?

Thanks for any tips or advices !

It has been 14 days since my last post. It's about time I come and give a little update about my ladies.

I topped two of them (the third one was looking weak, so I didn't want to stress her too much) and it went great. I started LST 2-3 days ago. I'm not a pro, but I think I did a good job for a first time lol. Here some picture of them 24 hours after the LST. In order, Plant A, B and C :
received_10153662702951077_1_.jpeg
received_10153662703661077_1_.jpeg

This one is not very clear, but you can see the angle of the stem so the bottom can have more light.

received_10153662703851077_1_.jpeg

That's the weak looking one.

the 1st plant you inquired to as having an issue looked most probably like a little bit of heat stress. that plant was on the side of the light with the most intense light. (farthest from where it screws into the base) try to either rotate your plants around once a day or possibly move your light up just a little bit. other than that you are off to a great start! :thumb:

Ok, I had some issues uploading image but its now a thing how the past. I will had some picture of my girls later, but for now, I saw some weird things going on with some of the fan leaves... Here's what I'm talking about :

12633348_10153675099821077_443431370_o.jpg
12695171_10153679861971077_690173764_o.jpg

On the first picture, you can see one of the leaf curling inward (is that a even a word lol sry bad english here) and a couple of other leaves are doing it too.

On the second picture, one of the leaf is getting a little yellow... She's the only one affected but this discoloration, but I though it would be better to ask sooner than later...

Thanks for any thips and advices ! Have a good day :thumb:

Today I went and checked on my plants to see if they finaly started to show if they are boys or girls and I'm happy to let you know that all three of them are girls !

20160211_2324031.jpg

The pistils of the other two were too small so only one picture for now. I just wish I could fast foward time and harvest right now ! Thise +/- 10 weeks are gonna be so loooong !

Back
Top Bottom