Popham's First Grow Journal - Coco-Hempy MOB - TrainWreck - ChemDawg - 2013

Sure is frosty up here :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- I forgot to add... really nice shots. You should put that girl with your shots in POM, she is a beauty and your shots do her right :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sure is frosty up here :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- I forgot to add... really nice shots. You should put that girl with your shots in POM, she is a beauty and your shots do her right :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll second that, she's beautiful - is that the trainwreck? The colas look huge. Great photos Popham

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Sorry for lack of updates, Busy with life and kids and lost net for a while. But I'm back, since starting this journal I've revamped my whole set up and had multiple harvests. The trainwreck turned out nice big colas with a piney or cinnamon taste. The MOB (mother of all berries) was very fruity and was the most purple plant I've grown so far. I believe it was the cold night temps then. The first of the of the chemdogs I harvested for sex had a mellow fruity taste. Favorite of the three... Mob hands down.. Sorry for the delay of finishing this journal.:sorry: Will try to find pics to round it out then start my new journal with new set up and ladies. Thanks for visiting!!:thanks::passitleft:

Drive by, Congratulations on the harvest. That fence will serve it's purpose. One of the net trellises units might be alittle more forgiving , softer, on the plant but then weed is a strong fibrous plant that can handle abit of chaffing. I seen you ask about the 24-48 hours darkness. I've tried both and if there is a difference it's so minimal I can't tell. Now a days with all these labs testing the herbs, who knows it might push you from like say 18% to a 18.25 %. But I think that's about the only place you might see the difference. Not saying you don't want your stuff to be as good as you can get,
But I will say one thing, I like to harvest my buds in the mornings. Least on the outdoor girls for sure. they are so pumped with oils they drip in the mornings. And they seem to lose that oil production by the evenings. That's just my 2 cents and I won't harvest my outdoor girls any other time. Hey even the people who farm stuff like lilac for their terpenes in use as fragrance only cut in the mornings at the plants peaks of oil production. Who am I to argue. Also I've got to use cal-mag just about every watering. I'm not sure where you live but the PPM in the tap water here is close to that of bottled water so it's lacking all the goodies of most water. Once more +rep's+ on the crop and you'll do good here. A lot of peoples incase you run into questions. A lot of different styles and ideas here. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom