Popstick

btw, Im from KY, been growing for nearly 30 years, mostly outdoors, gorilla style. im proud to b a part of this, and appreciate all the help that i can receive and give. Look forward to hearing from u guys!
Popstick.....Grandfather used to call dynamite popstick. But he was a dangerous fellow.

Welcome to the forum or our little virtual village :welcome:

Can't say I can help with gorilla or outdoor, but we have all kinds of shady sorts around here. Well.....they are not that shady, not to me.

If you like a great group of people, you will like this place. We try to have fun, and also learn a new thing or two. They are always coming up with some fangle new idea to try, and most of the time it works pretty well. Bounce over tot he Tengwena's cob thread. Some interesting reading there.

But if you stick around, read some, and ask some questions. I'm sure you will become part of the landscape as others do.....

most of my knowledge would be all outdoor tricks, although i seem to have a knack for getting things off to a good start! i am open to all new ideas and proven methods, and willing to share all i can learn and use!

Hello Popstick,

I'm used to growing plants. If I was a betting man I'd say your used to growing trees! Looking forward to hearing some great outdoor info!

Welcome! ES

thx ES, Yea ive had a few "trees" in my time...nothing like those mendo boys ive seen online, but ive harvested a few 2 and 3 pounders cured, which i was very proud of! and some of the best ever! Back in the 90s we crossed skunk#1 with northern light over an old strain known as white afghani and developed the first "juicy fruit", as we called it then.
Im a big fan of "tying over" and making monster plants look like entire crops down here in southern KY. Got several stories to share!!! holler back later yo

I just started my first journal. A 6 strain in coco, day 39 in flower right now. If ya want to have a look. I think coco is easier than soil, bigger plants, and a little less bug issues. The auto fems are just that automatic pilot. I grow Fem Photoperiod so I have a bit more control over plant size, and plant training in my 5x5 tent.

Well welcome aboard. ES.

Back
Top Bottom