porley plant, bottom 2 true leaves brown

hank almighty

hello there once more everybody, lovely too here from you all again, i was supposed to set up a journal but the 5 arjans haze were duds, only one come through witch is the one that im showing you now, its been siting on my windowsill for the past 2-4 weeks and ive just transplanted them to half gallons, i realy want this one to work because my last grow went tits up and this is the last plant i really have appart from these two randomers i have. please any help would be muchly appreciated.
rsz_100_05901.jpg

rsz_100_05881.jpg

rsz_100_05861.jpg

thx a whole bunch people, peace and keep on token:grinjoint:

New growth looks fine! so i would not worry... you've transplanted thats good and things should hopefully only improve from here on out.

You say the plants been on the windowsill, so i guess those leaves may have dried out a bit, being above that radiator without proper air circulation...

well done my friend, its rather annoying that the simplest of things i will just not realise, thanx for the help mate, they are now downstairs in my conservatory now anyway, i bring them in at night at the mo just so its warm and they can get a little light from the livingroom, im only doing it to speed up rooting, what sould i do with the leaves, chop them or leave them. thx for the help 1nce more

New growth looks fine! so i would not worry... you've transplanted thats good and things should hopefully only improve from here on out.

You say the plants been on the windowsill, so i guess those leaves may have dried out a bit, being above that radiator without proper air circulation...

Yea, plus seeds can shock a little bit at first. that can be expected. just keep an eye on the new growth, and it looks like your gonna be fine. just make sure you have enough calcium/magnesium/Iron. i see more of those dificiencies here than anything else.

A windowsill can be a tricky place because of great temperature differences (unless you have double pane insulated glass) and also the great variance of light. The plant seems rather tall for its amount of vegetative growth, like its been stretching, so I'd be thinking it needs more consistent lighting than a windowsill could offer.

I'd recommend getting it in a location where temperature is more constant, and for lighting 2 or 3 23W CFL bulbs in the high light spectrum (6500k) would be ideal, probably much more light than the windowsill is offering.

Your plant does look healthy on the whole so I believe it would respond well and probably give you a good yield with the right adjustments.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom