Possible hermie

stewy91

420 Member
Hey guys still new to growing having a hard time telling If these are seed pod or not, the plant is producing buds but not evenly

First time attempting a scrog grow was just a random bag seed

Attachments

• 20190208_145939.jpg
    20190208_145939.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 149
well I hope not, they pod thing's are empty and there is a few driffernt stems that are budding nicely. That's why I was thinking hermie

Looks like a mixture of heat stress and over feeding may have caused it to herm cuz or even reveg from the looks of it
Heat hasn't been much of a issue, it's a pretty stedy temp, I'll keep a eye on them and see what it does hopefully it doesn't start producing seeds. Could be genetics thou it has always been a bit slow on the growth.

They look weird that is for sure. Lots of pot strains have some kind of weird growth in there genetics. I have not see anything like it before but that has happened a lot with marijuana. I have even seen huge pods with multiple hairs coming out of them. These can really fool you. It isn't a male I don't see anything that says that. The calyx's are just huge is all.

It looks almost like the Calyx are producing an extension of a cross between a leaf and a calyx.
What is your current light cycle?
What was your past light cycle?
When did you change your light cycle?
Do you have any light leaks or are they in perfect dark when lights are off?

Yea on 12/12 it's wrapped in panda film, and draws air from underneath which is already quite dark, but I will have another look just to be sure

It looks almost like the Calyx are producing an extension of a cross between a leaf and a calyx.
What is your current light cycle?
What was your past light cycle?
When did you change your light cycle?
Do you have any light leaks or are they in perfect dark when lights are off?
Current light cycle is 12/12 from 3 pm to 3 am currently under a 600hps
Veg cycle was 18 on 4 off vegged under fluros.
I will defenitly check for light leaks when I get home from work

Well that all sounds about right. Do you peek on them at night or ever open the tent for any reason while on the dark side?
Don't really get the chance to light cycle starts at 3 pm and I always like to have a shower and clean up before I go in there, at best I get in there 10 mins before lights on occasionally

I think they didn't like the jump from cfl to a 600 hps as that is a big difference , maybe you did Hermie them, give them more time .

Major changes in light intensity during flower can cause a plant to hermie. At least when you raise it. It would be stress related so it should go away if that is the case. I think it is just a freaky plant which happens.

Could you provide more photos of your setup? Full grow area shots perhaps? Just seems strange...
I'm starting to think that 600 Watt HPS is too close to them and it's causing the Hermi. Do you have any more headroom to raise that light up?

Back
Top Bottom