Possible Root Aphid Cure All

Task

Hey all, I've been dealing with the little fukers also known as root aphids. They suck and are not fun and after long hours and extensive research I think I got them. This is for the people who have been looking through countless threads and found nothing. So here it goes

So my infestation probably happend before but I noticed them in week 3 of flower, I know just my luck. After trying to find info on big time exterminator I had to end up just calling the company to my surprise the actual owner called me back and this is the advice I got which worked magic. And btw this is all for a root drench's.

What you need is 1 bottle of big time exterminator and 1 bottle of pyganics ec 1.4( and btw pyganics has zero info on root drench's so this will help)

As soon as you notice a infestation of these you want to hit them with 12 ml of big time exterminator I know it say 5-10 ml on the bottle but trust me use 12ml per gal, then wait 24hr and then hit them again with pyganics ec 1.4 at 30 ml per gal (if you can get ec 5.0 it'll be almost half of that per gal). Then wait 48 hrs (if you need to feed in between you can). Then after 48hrs hit them once more with big time exterminator at 12ml again and they should and will be GONE.

This worked wonders for me and since there's so much contradicting info on the net I thought it would be nice to post this for others.

If anyone has questions please ask. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom