Post-offer Medical Exam and Drug Test Question

twelveax7

It looks like I'll be getting a job offer soon, so I was sent by the potential employer an online-application for me to fill out. At the end of the application there is this statement: '...For this reason the company requires a background investigation and a post-offer medical examination (which includes a test for the presence of illegal substances), the successful completion of which is a condition of employment.'
I've used Quick fix before with success, but that was because I was able to go off into a very private bathroom and empty the Quick fix into the cup they provided at the testing facility. The way the above statement is worded though, it seems that the drug test will happen during the medical exam. If that's the case, I don't think I'll be able to conceal the Quick fix, so I'm going to have to go another route to pass the test, i.e. dilution or some other method. Does anyone know if it is typical to for drug testing to actually be performed during a medical exam or if I will be sent to a separate facility?

At Untitled Page, the company shows up as requiring a urine test only. The job is in Rhode Island, but one of their branches in Minnesota requires a hair sample.

Re: Post-offer Medical Exam and Drug Test Question...

You should be allowed to redress before you take your urine test. Have had to do this a couple of times. Usually they give you your physical first, so transfer the urine to a pocket with a hand warmer. Then they usually let you get dressed and go to the lab section where a restroom is used for the collection. So while you're getting dressed just transfer the urine to your crotch again.

If your going to have a hair test, we offer a product called Hair Follicle Shampoo . You will use this before you go to the test. The only thing I would like to mention when it comes to hair testing is that about 5 years ago, there were 4 labs (Quest, Omega, Labcorp & Psycamedic)that lowered the cut off level for hair follicle testing. If you happen to be tested by one of these facilities and have used more than 3 or 4 times in the last 3 months, even with our shampoo, the odds of passing are slim to none. We will honor the guarantee no matter where you go, but we know passing is your priority so we like to let you know what is going on.

As far as the urine test goes; if you cannot bring anything with you and need to take a product ahead of time, you will need some abstinence time. If you use regularly, which for me is twice a week or more, than you will need at least 14 days clean. If you use once a week or less, then you will only need 3 days clean. Then you can use a product like our Rescue Cleanse. This product comes in 2 size depending on you're weight.This is a natural product that you can take the day of the test.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom