Post your Creme de la Creme of Glass Photos

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I would like to invite all members to post ONE high-quality image of their favourite piece of glass. I am looking for images of pipes, bats, bubblers, percs, chamber, hookah. The image must be displaying a clean piece of glass. The focus of the image should be the glass--not the background. I reserve the right to edit images I deem not to the standard required for this thread.
So guys, clean your pieces and dig out the digital cameras.

Here are a few to start.

roor_custom_bong_17_f.jpg

1764IMG_0025_JPG.jpg

224fish07.jpg

1562smokestuff-2.jpg

Nice pieces.

been waiting for a good pic heres maggie
shes a bubbler with a diffusing stem and hits like a beast.:bongrip:

P5030025.JPG

P5030020.JPG

:peace:
come on lets see more glass!:ganjamon:

These are two new guys I got in AC just recently. They were mad cheap and I can't wait to go back down this weekend. I'll have a couple for next week maybe! These were just cleaned.

bowls_5_11_08.JPG

bowlstop_5_11_08.JPG

Returned from a relaxing 3 day trip to Ocean City with these beauties. I was once again blown away by the low prices and beautiful artwork.

groupshot11.jpg

orange_bubbler1.jpg

fish1.jpg

I was stoked on it as well but unfortunately it looks a lot prettier than it smokes. The down-tube could be a little longer and I actually think the mouthpiece and bowl pieces were made separately and then combined together right behind the bowl-head. It's not horrible and the bubbler only cost $40. If I had got it around my place it probably would have cost about $150-$200.

I am much happier with the well crafted bowls I got. The one shaped like a double helix is probably my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom