420 Magazine Background

Post your Polyploids

420Brasica

Yeah it might well be, though it's got 3 meristem points, one you can see in the pic but there's another two buried under the mad leaves .. plus it popped out 4 cotyledons... The next few days/week should provide more answers though.

BeanTownFan420

Thanks Pennywise, I'll definitely take a look at that :)
There are some great articles and a few university papers published on Polyploids, however not a lot on cannabis Polyploids. And even fewer pictures.
So i think it's great that everyone is here sharing what we can :)

Cheers!
View attachment 1676036
Is the polyploid cannabis flower really that uncommon? I looked for pics on my own but never found one.
I posted this thread a while back about it.
I feel like this is pretty neat, being that we all can document this together.
I will be taking many pictures for this, but will only post choice ones.
Like these. ;)

I am dealing with over fertilizing right now. I wanted to push them both as far as I could for yield.
I have flushed the plant with the polyploid and gave it some fresh soil in a bigger container.
Buds are heavy now and having trouble staying up. They have been given assistance.
I am seeing alot of cloudy Ts, one in 20 are amber now. This flower is almost finished.
Bubblegum IBL self crossed hermie produced female only seeds that are polyploids with whorled phyllotaxy. No chemicals i say again no chemicals this is natural result of selfing inbred line.

Attachments

stoneotter

I have one going. It happened when I dropped it as a seedling. She's made a big comeback. Strawberry cough

stoneotter

Im to busy working i mean playing in my own grow room!
I went . Had a good time. Lots of interesting things there. What you got going in the grow?

stoneotter

Bubblegum from serious seeds, Hong Kong, Mazari, White Cookies, Purple Punch, Candy Kush.
Nice. strawberry cough, white rhino, cbd cream and cheese,and gorilla bomb for me. we got a wicked banging line up between us.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Fast pic for the hella of it;;;

The strain is called Knock-Out from Feminized Seeds

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
You won;t get the yield you want off that one bud..... Watch for molds... BTW is the stem just under that bud flat as all hell..

Norcaliwood

@Danimal123456 I can picture that easily... The chromosomes are fucked up and not dividing properly...... Those bud have soo many leaves tucked into her,, make a good candidate for molds.... A true polyploid all the tops behave that ways.............

GL with her... Drop by my thread when you harvest and give me your feedback......... Well you can drop by anytime.. And if you have any questions,, someone will answer if I ain't on. Good group of peoples.............

Danimal123456

@Danimal123456 I can picture that easily... The chromosomes are fucked up and not dividing properly...... Those bud have soo many leaves tucked into her,, make a good candidate for molds.... A true polyploid all the tops behave that ways.............

GL with her... Drop by my thread when you harvest and give me your feedback......... Well you can drop by anytime.. And if you have any questions,, someone will answer if I ain't on. Good group of peoples.............
Thanks norcal! Will do!

Top Bottom