420 Magazine Background

Post your Polyploids

Danimal123456

@Danimal123456 I can picture that easily... The chromosomes are fucked up and not dividing properly...... Those bud have soo many leaves tucked into her,, make a good candidate for molds.... A true polyploid all the tops behave that ways.............

GL with her... Drop by my thread when you harvest and give me your feedback......... Well you can drop by anytime.. And if you have any questions,, someone will answer if I ain't on. Good group of peoples.............
Would it be bad to cut the part of the plant down? My thoughts are that the plant is using and potentially wasting energy my normal buds need?

thebigearl

I've got this on the go..
Pics are over a month old. I should take some new ones of her.

Attachments

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Here's what I have going now. I've cloned it and all the clones are growing the same and also she's been growing like this from seed. Started with 3 same size cotyledons.

Here's the adult flowers - same plant

More vigor, more leaves with smaller yields but faster finishing.

Clones had roots in under 10 days in a glass of water. WAY faster than any other clones I grew the same time same procedure.
I take cuts and dip the cut into some willow bark tea and into a glass of water. Change water every other day. Foiler kelp tea and willow bark tea with water every day.

As an adult the fan leaves are only 3 leaflets close together like a duck foot. The three sets of leaves did that all thru the plants life cycle instead of going off setting like most cannabis - this one continued 3 apposing leaf sets - can see that in some of the flower pics.

She's still growing but chop day is this week sometime.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Well fast update in case anyone is still tweaking on these freaks... I have one from Feminized Seeds' called Knock-out? She's doing her freak shit... One thing bout anyone growing these Polyploids whatever,,, is they are a thick ass bud,, and even with proper R/H control,, they will get rot if you ain't careful... Last one I had,, I lost that 'odd' buds to 'dry' rott..... But here's an update pic... She is starting to show amber in the trichrome department... the rest of the buds and all clear and way early....

Keepem Green Everyone

bobrown14

I have that issue when I get them. Gotta keep the room RH lower. Hard for me in summer time. There's sooo many leaves that there's not much air flow in there and the flowers are dense. Harvest early maybe??

I just pulled mine the other day - she finished in 35 days. Was a Tri-ploid. Test puffing right now.

I got 75gms dry trimmed all top shelf. Smallish plant but FAST finisher. I got clones so experimentation time. Gonna let the clones go 2 weeks in VEG then throw them into flower in 3 gal pots take cuts and see what's what.

35 day finish is conservative. I could have chopped @ 30 days with same yield.

This was at chop but she looked just like that for 30 days. I'm kinda pissed but running 1st time so didn't know what to expect. I took cuts. Gonna run the clones 2 weeks in soil and flip to flower in #3 pots and see what we can do. 35 days is something to consider.

EDIT: different mutation than Woody's plant. This one had 3 cotyledons at the start. I took pics! lol

Edit 2:

Baby Seal Pup on top of a Fire Breathing Dragon.
Am I the only person that looks for faces in my weed??
They are looking at me - I swear.

Ugly Duckling at up-pot and into flower - I wired all the side branches WAY out because mold. Ran a fan right on that plant the whole run 24/7.

Last edited:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

bobrown14

This is definitely one!

See three sets of apposing leaves instead of 2 sets apposing leaves?

This is a clone of one I had last round. I took several cuts and about 1/2 of them retained these traits the other 1/2 grew out of it and were stellar plants fast growth very fast metabolism and really good weed.

Polyploid

Clone sister of the above that grew out of it

Jentlk

This is definitely one!

See three sets of apposing leaves instead of 2 sets apposing leaves?

This is a clone of one I had last round. I took several cuts and about 1/2 of them retained these traits the other 1/2 grew out of it and were stellar plants fast growth very fast metabolism and really good weed.

Polyploid

Clone sister of the above that grew out of it

Nice work:)

Top Bottom