Post Your Polyploids

Triploid / polyploid
IMG_20220610_154942691.jpg
IMG_20220610_153237511.jpg
IMG_20220610_145145488.jpg
Nice,, You sure have that Celery Vegatable look to her stem in picture 3!! I'd love to see how she turns out? I'm sure it will be Awesome, because she is a super healthy plant :goodjob:

Nice,, You sure have that Celery Vegatable look to her stem in picture 3!! I'd love to see how she turns out? I'm sure it will be Awesome, because she is a super healthy plant :goodjob:
Thanks, I'd like to leave it in veg in order to grab a few clones and possibly fertilize those with silver concentrate, pollen, or something else. It was a bag seed so I believe it's a mutation and not chemically induced. I think it would be cool to be able to fertilize and reproduce it on a larger scale. The three leaf/cola/pistil per node could be very beneficial, I was thinking even a more domesticated species, but not if it ends up being sterile.

Here's my little Tri Bangi Haze 10 days later.:hookah:
20220615_130038.jpg
Jeez there's a lot to read here :rolleyes: ....so I skipped to the end and found this cool plant... That's awesome I love the gene-mutations.

Jeez there's a lot to read here :rolleyes: ....so I skipped to the end and found this cool plant... That's awesome I love the gene-mutations.
She is a Special One! Too me at least!! :D:)

This little one is supposed to be a Mostly Sativa, like 70/30 Sativa leaning. But I see the second round of leaves being rather Fat, and indica looking? IDK, she will be a Fun and interesting one to grow out all the way!

She is a Special One! Too me at least!! :D:)

This little one is supposed to be a Mostly Sativa, like 70/30 Sativa leaning. But I see the second round of leaves being rather Fat, and indica looking? IDK, she will be a Fun and interesting one to grow out all the way!
Agreed super special since I've only seen a couple pics of them online.
But have you decided if you were going to do anything to her or let her grow out in the trip shape?

Agreed super special since I've only seen a couple pics of them online.
But have you decided if you were going to do anything to her or let her grow out in the trip shape?
I'll probably just leave her be. She is going to be outside in the backyard in the summer season. Not sure if I wanna train her as I have a feeling she is going to be a bushy one.

Awesome I'm super curious to see how she grows as the original tri head..... Without training or topping.....wait are ya gonna top or let her beast out?
I not really sure about topping just yet. I have 2 bangi Haze going now. I topped both of those and there still super tall! And they just started week 3 since flip. :Rasta:I really don't want her to get above 6 foot outdoors. Just not sure yet! :bong:

The end results of a polyploid allowed to grow with no topping and only some LST, tying her down to a screen. Note the fattened nodes, she seemed to have topped? herself three times.

She turned out nice and frosty with nicely stacked colas with just a slight blue tinge but heavy on the stank. Although she only produced about a third of the weight of her sister plant that was manually topped with the same LST.

The end results of a polyploid allowed to grow with no topping and only some LST, tying her down to a screen. Note the fattened nodes, she seemed to have topped? herself three times.

She turned out nice and frosty with nicely stacked colas with just a slight blue tinge but heavy on the stank. Although she only produced about a third of the weight of her sister plant that was manually topped with the same LST.

I've noticed the same. They seem to top/fem themselves at random nodes. With additional growth showing the same polyploid signs and end up repeating that process throughout the growth of the plant
IMG_20220814_180427596.jpg

Wheelbarrow for scale.
IMG_20220814_175502178_HDR.jpg

Here's my little Tri Bangi Haze 10 days later.:hookah:
20220615_130038.jpg
Awesome I'm super curious to see how she grows as the original tri head..... Without training or topping.....wait are ya gonna top or let her beast out?
Here is My little tri leafer Today, about 2 and a half months later. She is full time outside till Oct. Whenever's! She is in a LOS soil, all organic nutes. She was lollipopped a little bit. She did start to alternate her 3 branches each after I think It was the 5th or 6th node. I did top her a month or so ago, And she still has 3 Main colas!! :Rasta::rollit:

20220901_155651.jpg
20220901_155753.jpg
20220901_155832.jpg
20220901_160205.jpg

Here is My little tri leafer Today, about 2 and a half months later. She is full time outside till Oct. Whenever's! She is in a LOS soil, all organic nutes. She was lollipopped a little bit. She did start to alternate her 3 branches each after I think It was the 5th or 6th node. I did top her a month or so ago, And she still has 3 Main colas!! :Rasta::rollit:

20220901_155651.jpg
20220901_155753.jpg
20220901_155832.jpg
20220901_160205.jpg
👍 Nice looking plants you have fo sho... And thank you for remembering and the tag I appreciate it.

👍 Nice looking plants you have fo sho... And thank you for remembering and the tag I appreciate it.
Thank You Much HappyHazmat :D I just hope she is as mold and mildew and cold resistant as the breeder claims! Because she probably won't be done till mid October or later. And it's damn rainy cold and foggy come that time of year..

I've noticed the same. They seem to top/fem themselves at random nodes. With additional growth showing the same polyploid signs and end up repeating that process throughout the growth of the plant
IMG_20220814_180427596.jpg

Wheelbarrow for scale.
IMG_20220814_175502178_HDR.jpg
Dude You Need A Bigger Boat, er uh em, wheel barrel :ganjamon: !! Just saying she is a Huge Beautiful Lady Tri- Ploid... Ya gunna need a Tractor Trailer for her soon :p:peace:

I feel you have a Whole Lotta Trimming in your near future!! :thumb: Nice Looking Lady!!!
A very healthy mutation indeed.
She femmed herself in multiple locations, producing multiple colas, some with triploid balls of popcorn nugs that will soon build weight.
IMG_20220915_120822889.jpg

IMG_20220915_121019894.jpg
if you zoom in on the pics you can see the auto fem and the triploid popcorn nugs forming.
IMG_20220915_142123679_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220915_142033057.jpg

Some more prominent then others
IMG_20220915_151229313.jpg

This is a first for me. Since I have nothing else growing, I'm hoping for something good. It's a seed I found on my desk, possibly one I dropped OR a bag seed. This is about 3 weeks into flower. So far, small buds but the stacking is insane, nodes are so close together and growing out from strange places. I've removed and continue to remove leaves, just to keep airflow. 3 fans running to ward off PM. Such a dense plant!

_nc_ohc=pmbuDRyfm_UAX_LVfDh&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=2TC0phuUhf8AX-9YwSA&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=qA5HR3fDEGcAX_Z_4Rw&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=MGx76I4h4rAAX8SaRGO&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

I hope this thread is still active!

Back
Top Bottom