Pot Brownies

stonerbabe69

So I made pot brownies today. I used Market Basket brand brownie batter - just added eggs, water, and vegeteble oil. I mixed it all together and took a seperate pan and poured enough for about 3 decent sized brownies. Used 2 - 3 grams. Cooked at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes (what the brownie directions said) I will eat them tomorrow before the concert. I'm having one and 2 of my friends are having the other two. I'll let you know how it goes. :allgood:

P.S. I told my mom I made brownies, she asked if I put any MJ in them. She said cooking weed doesnt work. We'll see and I'll have to let HER know too. :-D

BTW Just thought I'd sign on and for a bit before I leave in about an hour (Just relaxing and toking right now) and let everyone know that the forcast has said it's supposed to get up in the hundreds today. It's going to be a whopping 110 degrees (F) today. I feel bad for the bands playing!! It's going to be SO hot. XD

your mom is right. cooking weed doesnt work... you gotta make canna-butter and then use the butter in your cooking.... other methods include using straight up hash, but it takes a long while to kick in and when it does kick in.. you will be FLYING!!!!!

like he said cooking with it in the brownies doesnt work, i would try putting ground up weed in a frying pan with vegtable oil on simmer(not boiling) and stir it evry once in a while, for a bout 60-90 mins, try that next time and see how that works

cooking with weed does work. i have made cookies, brownies, and cupcakes. they all got me fucked up pretty well.

I think it would just not be as effective but surely its the same concept wiht cooking it so i think it would still fuck you up. Thats kinda narrow minded to say you can only make butter or fry it with oil to release the thc when in making browies or other things your gonna be putting butter and things like that in it then baking it even hotter than you would in a pan or whatever so it should work fine...

God I hate when people make threads about something they're gonna do, get us all riled up and never come back to tell us what happened. What a bummer.

well I made some pot brownies using that ghiridelli (sp*) chocolate brownies... I added a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a ton of peanut butter... my weed was finely ground into powder and added into the mix. made a buncha brownies and 1 would get you blazed. I ate them over a whole trip!

omig i had those and they are soooooo not tasty!!!!!

UrBuddy said:
douchebag
LMFAO!!!! I'm not even high and that simple reply made me laugh so hard man. cheers! :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom