Pot heads?

TAMPON HEAD ahah hillarious..

but i did one day i was like you drink right..and she was like yea i was like how much she told me like every weekend....i called her a alcoholic she was pissed like i dunno close minded people piss me off w/e im gonna take a bong hit and forget about it

pothead, lmao. yup thats me. i smoke pot whenever, i want a lot of it, GRADE A TOO. i love it. pothead. :)

If someone who loves wine can be considered a wine connoisseur and not be called an alcholoic then we all should have every right to be able to be a weed connoisseur and not be considered a druggy by society.

The reason "Pothead" is a negative connotation, is because when people think of those who smoke pot, they think of the burnout hippy guy, who has no job or life. Well...I am a Marijuana Enthusiast! I have a great job, make lots of money, and i'm not a loser. I just like to smoke a lil pot every now and then..ok..daily..but still. It's much better than alcohol, how come people never say anything bad about people who destroy there liver, kill braincells, poisen there body, and kill innocent bystanderds? Ohh..that's right, because they sponsor all of the sporting events!

vegesbruen said:
The reason "Pothead" is a negative connotation, is because when people think of those who smoke pot, they think of the burnout hippy guy, who has no job or life. Well...I am a Marijuana Enthusiast! I have a great job, make lots of money, and i'm not a loser. I just like to smoke a lil pot every now and then..ok..daily..but still. It's much better than alcohol, how come people never say anything bad about people who destroy there liver, kill braincells, poisen there body, and kill innocent bystanderds? Ohh..that's right, because they sponsor all of the sporting events!
Very well spoken

i hate when weed is called dope too and i dont know why either but i hate the phrase pothead..so much like crackhead ya know..bad

When i first started smokin a couple yrs ago i tried to keep it a secret. Some how the word got out and this 6th grader wouldnt shut the hell up he kept callin me a pot head and it made me pissed cuz my teachers could hear him when he said it. i dont care now every one knows i skip class and smoke in the bathroom during connection classes. my techer even smokes with me during connections sometimes and she gives me excuses for missing class. She even supplies the herb. NO JOKE. IF being called a pothead got me this, im cool.

People may call me whatever they please. Stoner, pot head, pot man, pot addict, pot grower, pot obsesser, none of them really bother me. But "junkie" or "dope head" I don't much care for. All I say back to em is "fuck you, I'm a lot happier in life than you are"

Back
Top Bottom