"Pot. It mightn't kill you, but it could turn you into a dickhead"

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
This slogan, in all seriousness, will be appearing in magazines and on bus stops in Australia. I don't know what 'dickhead' means in Australian, but around here it means someone who isn't very nice.

Needless to say, being a dickhead is neither a crime nor a likely result of smoking pot. Ironically, however, writing the word 'dickhead' on a bus stop generally is a crime if done for any purpose other than this one.

Given what we know about the effectiveness of absurd anti-drug ads, I'd guess this campaign is unlikely to cause a decrease in marijuana use, but it might cause an increase in the use of the word 'dickhead.'

In fact, it already has.

it's actually funny if you think about it, maybe the new australian catchphrase for 'potsmoker' will become "dickhead", instead of pothead, dopehead, etc.
ex. :"oh your a dickhead, too. eh, mate ? let's put a fatty on the barby."

Who will be their spoke person? Ooops, I mean dickhead! Animated? :rofl:

so your nads go on your legs, and now you become a dickhead..... Australia has their anatomy all messed up :\

Sometimes I feel anti-pot tv adds and posters I see around my campus are actually trying to make fun of us by making weed seem exactly opposite than what it is...

most people when they smoke are more nice... and not being "dickheads"

I wonder if the people who make the anti-pot posters and commercials know what dick heads they are!

LOL! I doubt it! What a ridiculous slogan! Ironically, these slogans make them look stupid, not us. Has anyone ever seen Reefer Madness? Complete craziness, as if someone's actually gonna kill someone while smoking weed! I don't know about you guys, but killing someone would require way too much effort while I'm stoned. I bet I could even get along with my evil mother-in-law when I'm high! :passitleft:

Reefer Madness

neither have I. This is an actual anti marijuana ad I found. It's complete hysteria.

What has the cameraman been smoking?

Looks like a bad acid trip.

Gotta love the inverted pentagram (symbol of Satanism) flashing across the screen too. Exactly what this dumb video is supposed to mean is confusing and dilluted.

I'm convinced the people who make these anti-pot videos and slogans have more time on their hands then braincells in their head. If I wanted these peoples uneducated opinions then I'd ask... and believe me no ones asking.

Chances are, you would have to be doing alot harder drugs then weed to make a video like that one. :rofl:

Those are my exact thoughts! They look like they're doing worse than weed!

I remember in health class back in 1970 seeing a film similar to that. After class my friends and I decided we wanted to try pot, and the journey began.

I remember in health class back in 1970 seeing a film similar to that. After class my friends and I decided we wanted to try pot, and the journey began.

Ironic and amusing! :rofl::rofl: If anything, telling kids not to do something makes it more likely that they'll try it!

Sometimes when I am smoking really potent sativas, I absolutely love being a dickhead lol. That's the stage when everyone has the giggles, and Cannabis and laughter is the best tonic in the world. Some of my bestest pranks are done when I am playing the stoned ninny. I guess that's cos I have the 'Peter Pan" gene in my DNA lol. I'm just a big kid, and Rob can vouch for that! lol

Back
Top Bottom