Pot leaf for my first tattoo

ladytoker420

Yay!!!!! My birthday is on Saturday...and I am getting my FIRST tattoo!!...I know, many of you have them, but it's my first and I'm so excited....I'm going to get : a marijuana leaf size of a quarter...(because I "have" to quit *prolly not*) and I'll feel better if I carry her everywhere I go....and a turtle...cuz that's my nickname....I'm so excited!!! I'll get picks and make sure yous are the first to see!!! Holla at cho gurl!!!!:headbanger:

Re: FiRsT TaTT

That is a bad fuckin idea my friend got a pot leaf on his arm and he hasn't been able to get a job since u gotta find a way to hide it in a larger tattoo

I would DEFINITELY reconsider. 10 years from now, you might no longer smoke pot, or wish anybody know that you used to. Also, your nickname may no longer be turtle, as you will undoubtedly have a new group of friends. I suggest getting something that will never change about you. Get your astrological sign, your family crest, your birth stone, etc. Please don't get something that is very likely to have temporary meaning to you. It wouldn't be wise.

yea, I kinda agree with them..my best friends have some tribal on thier lower backs and they love em. If you're going to get it, make sure you can hide it. People tend to pre-judge tats anyways, so you kinda have to be careful. You can always do what I do and get piercings instead!! You can always just stud those or take them out!! :)P~

Yeah my buddy (who gave me mine) said he just recently had a guy with a pot leaf that ended up hating the tattoo and he covered it. Just think about when you have kids, and everything. I kinda regret mine, but it doesnt bother me. Because I can always get it removed you know?

yeah definetly be totally sure you want a pot leaf, they last forever. my friend put a shroom on his arm really big, he is really starting to regret it. so keep in mind its forever

No, you can get them removed... but I am almost positive that it is VERY painful, because I think they have to remove the layer of skin with the ink.

its also pretty expensive, but i think some doctors will do it for free if what like gang related or kkk stuff. i seen it on some news show.

PbSnwBrder said:
No, you can get them removed... but I am almost positive that it is VERY painful, because I think they have to remove the layer of skin with the ink.

I thought he said they just put ink in, thats the color of your skin. Each time like 45 or 75 bucks, and I believe you have to do it 3 times. There might be more then one way though. Plus I was blazed when I got my tattoo so I might not be remembering right lol

Get the Turtle for sure that will be hot

Yeah that how I feel about mine, but I dont think all that many people see your ass though versus my leg. Then again I moon alot of people.

I'm a keep the human body pure kind of guy. I just don't see why people want permenent ink on their skin, even if it is art. Whenever I see a girl with a tattoo, it turns me right off. Especially when they're on a woman's arm, that's like the place for men to get tattoos. You don't see too many men walking around with tribal tattoos on their lower backs.. Apparently they use better ink now days, but I've just seen too many old people with old tattoos that have warped and turned all blue. It's disgusting.

Well, thanks for the support and suggestions...if anything, you know I'll get it on my foot or ankle, i know its most painful...but fuck it...make it worth it....Something small....but hopefully all goes well...thanks guys....holla

I know this guy that lives down the road from me, he gave himself a tattoo on his foot... It's really little but damn, in my opinion, that would hurt doing that yourself!

well after living in a big city for a number of months, i am soooooo glad i never got that lip piercing, or that eye brow piercing or this tattoo or that one, because i look around and literally just about everyone i see has the exact same shit as the next, its to the point that outside of 2 tattoos ive planned for since i was a kid, i am not going to get anything done. you are more out of the ordinary without the tatt's and piercings. at least thats where i live.

Here in Chi...most tats are gang related or r.i.p. for a homie....I know mine will be out of the ordinary....

ya just make sure it means a lot to you. ever since i was a kid i planned to get a cartoon devil on my right shoulder, and a cartoon angel on my left. i was raised with cartoons being a big influence in my life and still watch cartoons every day so its my own little dedication haha XD

Lol....koo koo....i just want to make sure i can get pictures to share with all of you....make sure you approve!(all late about it lol)...I'll holla

Back
Top Bottom