Pot leaf for my first tattoo

Re: FiRsT TaTT

i just found the artist that's doing my next tattoo, i'm not gonna explain it again, but if you wanna know what it is, check out loaf's tattoo addict thread in the 420 pics section, but he said he'd do it for 200 bucks, which is a deal cuz it's huge, i'm only getting the deal because i'm cool with his best friend and he thinks i got really good vibes and a good aura, and told his friend that it'd be good karma to give me a deal, i said "fucking sweet", i knew some of the nice shit i've been doing lately is gonna pay off, lol

Kittyloaf said:
Just chiming in with the others to say: think it over.

My tattoos mean more to me because they'd mean absolutely nothing to someone who wasn't me.

But then, I have a window tattooed on my ass.

wth??

I've heard that the eyes are the window to the soul...but the window on the butt leads to ___________(fill in blank Kitty).

I'd have a few suggestions but(t) I'm not that much of an ass, lol.....

As for Ladytoker420.....

Whatever design you get...make sure you've wanted it for over a year. Plus, always put it somewhere where it can be covered over with clothes. That way, it's less identifiable---if for some reason...you're in the WRONG place @ the WRONG time, knowwhatImeanjellybean?

I'm out!

:peace: :smokin: :peace:
Shaggy

I might get a tatoo someday. Not for a long time tho. I have looked at huge number of tattoos and i really havent found anything that i liked so i think that if/when i get it done i will design it myself, some of the stuff on sinfulinfliction.com is pretty sweet tho. Oh and tattoo removal involves a couple different things depending on the type and color of ink used as well as the skill of the person who applies it. howstuffworks.com/tattoo-removal

it's not a fad for everybody, tattoos have been around for hundreds of years, it used to mean something, it was a right of passage, part of a culture. i would never get something trendy tattooed on me, they all have to mean something. all of mine mean something important to me, i drew them out, thought them up and did everything but the actual tattooing, lol. people tend to lump everybody with tattoos together, but just like any group, there's little groups within it. there's asshole shady stoners and cool hippie ones. there's people that get trendy bullshit tattoos that don't mean anything, like the tazmanian devil or tribal arm bands, or girls getting tribal shit on their lower back, if anybody has that no offense, but it's trendy and bullshit. i dont like the fact that people like me or loaf or p-420 are put in the same group because our tattoos are true expressions of ourselves and things that mean something to us, and it's almost insulting when somebody looks at you and thinks you got your tattoo on a whim when you were drunk in miami or some shit like that.

My first tattoo was a skull and crossbones with a toaster with a piece of toast pluggeg into his head at the age of sixteen.One of my buddies did it for me using indianink needle and thread.I regretted it the next day. When I joined the Air Force at the age of 18, I got it covered with a large eagle.I am 33 now and I still like the eagle. And Chico, The eagle has meaning to me.

I have a 8 month old tatt of a 1' sativa pot plant on my right back. It looks like it's growing up from the ground and it has one of those med symbols in the background of it. At the pool I get tons of questions but I love it, gives me a chance for me to explain how medical marijuana, or even marijuana alone, is good for you. Good luck with the new ink lady, and I'd get a penguin but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom