Pot of Gold, Fire OG, & White Master Kush

Jjsmooths

Whats going on? Thanks for visiting my grow journal. I have 2 separate grow rooms like most of you. In my Veg room I am using a 8 tube 432 Watt T5 light with a Pot of Gold Mother Plant, 2 Fire OG mother plants, and 1 White Master Kush( In my first picture). My Flower room is 4.9x4.9x6. I am using a 1000watt 8 inch hood air cooled, with a digital ballast( I will get back to you on which make and model it is.) It's a high end one and I can switch from anywhere like from 400 watts all the way to 1000 watts. It also has a timer as well.I keep the temperature between 75 and 76 degrees with the light on. I turn my lights on at night and complete darkness during the day. I also have a cloning station where I use a 357 Magnum LED grow light. If you have any other questions feel free to hit me up. If your here to bash or bring and negative vibes please stay away as I am here to communicate with grown like minded adults who want intelligent conversation and to learn. Thanks J

J&E Organics

Hoping thse buds give you some nice buds in the near future!! Nice selection.. Goodluck and happy harvesting. Smokemup..

Everything is going so well right now, no problems and no worries, I just hope it stays this way!

POG_WIDE_DAY_15.jpg

Today I was informed that the FIRE OG that I have been veg for the last 2 months is not FIRE OG. As the plant that I have does not have the signature 3 blade leaf that is a trait of the OG plant, I was told that This plant might be the Soul Assassin Crew OG or Exodus Cheese. If anyone out there has ever grown these strains before??

I went to another dispensary this evening and I was telling the owner about the Fire OG and he told me that indeed it's not Fire OG. He knew that they were selling it as top shelf fire OG when it's really a mid shelf OG. I sometimes wish that the ban had been passed and it would have shut down a lot of these clubs that are in business for the wrong reasons.

Back
Top Bottom