:60: For those of you who enjoy the flavor of cannabis in cooking may like this simple little pesto I made:
- 3-7gms of finely ground bud(doesn't need to be pricey stuff)
- 1/2 tbls olive oil per 1gm ground bud/shake
- oven safe dish
- preheat oven to 320/325 F
- Add ground MJ into dish, then pour olive oil over it & make sure the oil completely covers the MJ(I ended adding an extra tsp.) and stir.
- Add basil, cilatro, cumin, Italian herbs...esp garlic & a few red pepper flakes into the pesto blend.
- Place in oven for @ least 1 hr with a stir once or twice. After 2 hrs. the aroma is that of sauted MJ w/ spices....
- Get good french bread or baggette and dip a chunk into that pesto and you are on the way to great conversation & laughing.:smoke2: