Pot size question

LabMan

My question is in regards to growing hempy style with perlite/vermiculite. If I have an area that is say 3x3x7 ft would four 2 gallon self watering pots be enough. Would I be limiting yield by not using larger buckets. I really like these pots because I want to put air stones in the bottom and they accommodate very well but I'm wondering if I should go to traditional 5 gallon buckets and drill the hole to make Hempys and just nix the air stones? Oh... This would be for autos btw. :Namaste:

I like 5 gallon buckets 2 gallon self watering pots are nice just make sure you have room for for other stuff like fans humidifier ect..... you can help your yield by toping that way you have a wolf pack of colas you'll get lots of smoke :thedoubletake:

Thanks for the advice! Making sure I have plenty of extra room for Fan, airflow, etc is a good point. Yeah, I have been watching beast's auto topping grows and was planning to try his method of topping at the third node.

Ya for sure i stat toping two weeks in veg i was soooooo worry at first when top the plants as so many people said if you do it wrong you'll kill everything but its vary easy 1 2 3 your done i just pluck the top with my nails thank god I'm a girl lol so there long :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom