420 Magazine Background

Pot sizes

Respect

What size pot/container would one want to use for a plant that will grow about a foot tall before transplant? I'll probably adapt some sort of bottle or container from around the house so a comparison like "a 2liter bottle with the top cut off" would be cool as well a measurement.

When I transplant my foot tall plant, how big should the pot be if I want her to get about 2 1/2 feet tall?

Brett2theMax

If you have room for a 5 gallon bucket you can grow pretty much any size indoor plant you want.

Respect

I'm tryin to save on space, the bigger the pot the less height I have. Transplanting is necessary so I need to go from a smaller pot to larger one?

Any suggestions?

Respect

Agreed and the thought did cross my mind. The problem right now is my growbox was constructed quickly and for temp. use. I never bothered to water proof the floor and I would also need a way to dump/drain the floor. I'm friggin swamped right now but will be updating the whole box in less than a month.

Afterwards I will go with the trash bags. Any advice on how many holes to make and how big they should be? I imagine I could use smaller, but thick like the black bags, plastic bags in the veg room.

Top Bottom