Pot Smoker Accused of Trying to Bribe Urine Tester

Weedpipe

420 Member
GRAND JUNCTION, CO | A pot-smoking parolee in Colorado faces criminal charges for allegedly offering a cash bribe to try to pass a drug test.

Police say 34-year-old Chad M. Thomas of Palisade tried Jan. 3 to bribe a state worker to allow him to use a device called a "Whizzinator" to pass a drug test he had to take while on parole.

Thomas allegedly said he had a medical marijuana card, though a Colorado marijuana card doesn't clear parolees from mandatory drug tests.

Prosecutors say Thomas offered a state worker $300 after the worker found him with the "Whizzinator".

The "Whizzinator" is a device of tubing and heater packs attached to a prosthetic penis sold to cheat drug tests.

Thomas now faces felony bribery charges.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: Aurora Sentinel
2010 Aurora Sentinel
Copyright: 2010 Aurora Sentinel

Dummy. He would have had an arguement if he had just pissed dirty, but getting caught trying to cheat on a wizz quiz is an automatic felony.

There are only a couple of States that have criminalized cheating on a whiz quiz.

I've often wondered about the psyche of those who take the job of watching other people urinate to make a living.

'So, what do you do for a living?'
'Oh, I'm in urination. But I really wanted a job watching people defecate. I hope to be promoted to stool samples soon.'

I've seen worse than that. I've seen where drug techs will actually smell the urine to check if its the real deal.lol Somebody taking there job a little too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom