Potable Aqua

live4GREEN

for any drug test problems go pick this stuff up at wal-mart also this isnt your normal detox so yea what im sayin is my school test for detox but this wont show up but it has cleared your system at the same time

potableaqua

read up on it...to tell you the truth i dont know what it actually does for you but i know for fact that it works for up to 3 days after you have taken it

it may clear your system for good but i know for fact that it works for up to at least 3 days but people on probation around me told me it clears theirs for good and when your on probation they test for detox and it still doesnt show up their

So you are just popping the tabs? Because I fail to see how this could possible work.

Right I use them for camping, but I don't see how taking one of these pills would do anything for you. I mean, they are iodine, which I guess can act as a diuretic but all that does is make you pee a lot.

So, how exactly is that removing the THC from your system? I guess if you popped a bunch and you pissed a ton you could technically have pretty clean piss. But this would most certainly put up a red flag on any test because the urine sample would be TOO clean.

Dunno, just be advised there is no way this can remove the THC from your system, just thin out your piss. So if they make you retake (or do a hair sample, blood sample, saliva sample, etc) you will probably fail.

One Three said:
Right I use them for camping, but I don't see how taking one of these pills would do anything for you. I mean, they are iodine, which I guess can act as a diuretic but all that does is make you pee a lot.

So, how exactly is that removing the THC from your system? I guess if you popped a bunch and you pissed a ton you could technically have pretty clean piss. But this would most certainly put up a red flag on any test because the urine sample would be TOO clean.

Dunno, just be advised there is no way this can remove the THC from your system, just thin out your piss. So if they make you retake (or do a hair sample, blood sample, saliva sample, etc) you will probably fail.

dont quote me on what it does becaues i would have no answer for that

but 5 days before a test my friend and i smoked 2 blunts and 3 days before the test we took 2 of the brown tablets drank a glass of water and 30 min later drank another glass of water and we both passed no red flags or nothin and yes my school test for detox and ect.

ya man it would be totally awsome if this works though, cause soon i might have to take a piss test for a job and i just smoked like 3 joints today when i woke up :laughtwo:
:peace:

I've been told it works, but you don't take the tablets or put them in your test. You use like 1 tablet for every some odd amount of water there is... so you just take a few of these, drop 'em in a couple gallons of water and then drink it up till your test. Makes you piss alot more often, probably all that it does.

I dont know the science behind it. But My thought on it is this. If you take these tablets and use them for their intended purpose, they purify water of any impurities. So, to me at least, it would make sense that if you take these tablets in pre-purified water, that they would clean the system you run them through. i.e. your body.

As to the validity of whether or not they work; I was first introduced to this solution when I was 16 and looking to join the USMC. One of the recruits was a stoner and made this apparent to the recruiters. The recruiters weren't concerned in the least about it. They had their way of getting him enlisted so they could get paid. Storytime anyone. Anyways, longer story cut short, I went to a sporting goods store with one of the recruiters and we picked up a bottle of potable aqua. They had him put three tablet each in two 1-liter bottles of water and two tablets each in two 20-ounce bottles. He drank the liters the day before and the twenty ouncers the day of. So I guess my theory is that if the military utilizes this, why the hell shouldnt I.

i dont know the science behind it. But my thought on it is this. If you take these tablets and use them for their intended purpose, they purify water of any impurities. So, to me at least, it would make sense that if you take these tablets in pre-purified water, that they would clean the system you run them through. I.e. Your body.

As to the validity of whether or not they work; i was first introduced to this solution when i was 16 and looking to join the usmc. One of the recruits was a stoner and made this apparent to the recruiters. The recruiters weren't concerned in the least about it. They had their way of getting him enlisted so they could get paid. Storytime anyone. Anyways, longer story cut short, i went to a sporting goods store with one of the recruiters and we picked up a bottle of potable aqua. They had him put three tablet each in two 1-liter bottles of water and two tablets each in two 20-ounce bottles. He drank the liters the day before and the twenty ouncers the day of. So i guess my theory is that if the military utilizes this, why the hell shouldnt i.

he aint lying the military old heads always using this to help people pass their u/a! Ive gotten many confirmations about this shit. "it is what it is"

I HAVE USED THESE SEVERAL TIMES MYSELF AND THEY DO WORK IF USED CORRECTLY. PURCHASE A LARGE BOTTLED WATER AND DROP 2 TABLETS IN AND SHAKE TIL DISSOLVED. ONCE DISSOLVED DROP 2 OF THE OTHER TABLETS THAT COME WITH IT IN THE WATER SO THAT IT CLEARS THE COLOR UP. WAIT 2O MINUTES DRINK IT THEN URINATE ONCE AND HEAD TO YOUR DRUG TEST. WORKS LIKE A CHAMP. POTABLE WATER TABLETS, $5 25 TESTS. IT IS FOR DRINKING WATER WHILE CAMPING OR WHAT NOT SO IT PURIFIES THE WATER.
:surf:

Okay I'm so confused. I jus purchased potable aqua and it doesnt hve brown pills. So what are the instructions? ?and I hve a gallon of water. Do the brown pills matter and does this stuff still work or did the company catch on???

okay this is the real truth... it does work it comes in a package with 2 bottles, one says PA plus, throw that one away. the other one u use. it is a tiny bottle with like 60 pills in it. u fill up a WHOLE GALLON of water the night before ur test. u throw 10 pills in the gallon. put the gallon in the refrigerattor. wait 20 minutes while the pils are desolving... then drink ur stomach sick on the whole gallon ha which has no tasste, makes u believe water has a taste til u put them in there. anyway. what it does. is the pills cleans the water comepletely there for when u drink it, the disolved pill gets into ur bloodflow and ur body and purifys everything inside of u, even makes u a bit nauseas. but u will pass with flying colors only that day. once u start eaatin n drinkin u piss n shit that potable aqua right out, and back comes the dirty dirty you.LOL ! best answer my ass

Back
Top Bottom