Potassium deficiency/nutrient burn?

Oful33

Hey folks, one simple question. Look at these pictures and tell me what it looks like to you, is it potassium deficiency, nutrient burn or maybe something else? Growth info in my journal.
20141002_161000.jpg
20141002_161011.jpg
20141002_161005.jpg
20141002_161018.jpg

leavedeficiencies5.jpg

The leaves you focused on look quite like the Zinc deficiency picture in the chart above. However the smaller leaves don't seem to be exhibiting chlorosis yet which is an associated symptom of both Zinc and Potassium deficiency.

As a first step you might want to check and correct (if needed) either soil or nutrient pH, keeping pH in check will help the plant uptake nutrients. If you miss the mark above or below the desired pH level you can lock out certain nutrients no matter how much of the nutrients you give the plant.

I do hope the best for you.

DRM Ranch

For me its always a flush issue, flush with p.HD water and check the run off until its the same coming out as it is going in. Good luck

Any leaf that is more than 50% damage should be removed my friend :goodjob:

yea u can take those off ..

are you talking about those brown almost dead leads above? those are just going to probably wilt all the way up and die .

its a matter of opinion . my two cents is that i see green newer growth and those badly affected leaves are taking away from nutrients and water from the furnishing part of the plant .remove that stuff ,fix the problem and focus on the new growth .

are you talking about those brown almost dead leads above? those are just going to probably wilt all the way up and die .

its a matter of opinion . my two cents is that i see green newer growth and those badly affected leaves are taking away from nutrients and water from the furnishing part of the plant .remove that stuff ,fix the problem and focus on the new growth .

Exactly this!
They are stealing light and nutes from newer growth but not performing their job properly.
If you don't wish to remove them that's fine, its personal preference.
I would remove them as I like to defol to increase light to bud sites.

Back
Top Bottom