PotChimp's BP Farmer's Pride Power Grow

You will love the Quasar. I use it for personal use and breeding, awesome as both...and STINKY!!!

Cool. Good to know it is worth growing by someone who's smoked it before. I'll have to take notice of the smell the next time I break off a leaf. It's not doing anything odorwise yet from the flowers, but it's still early yet.

Yes, early on, not much smell, but get heavy into flower, and BOOM! BAM! BANG! Super stinky! And the smell is different from anything else, mix of berries and spearmint and skunk...just awesome

Note : I gave the Flo and Quasar plants water with a tablespoon of unsulfured molasses this morning. They are all looking okay except the Flo, so I'm going to give it 100% nutes, then a diluted 50% dose of nutes to all of the rest when they start showing that they need it. A few trichomes are strarting to show. :yummy:

Big fine babes in a little tent. With your hairy-knuckled appetite, a bigger room should fit about right.
And a big bulb, or three :hmmmm:

I've been dreaming a scheme involving four bare vert 600s, checkerboarded with five over-achievers.

In the future I was thinking of trying universal bulbs in a DIY hemisphere with a big light in the theoretical center of the sphere and outside lights positioned on the circumference in accordance to the light patterns that the individual reflectors spread, as well as the inside of the hemisphere being reflective as well. It's going to take designing my own reflectors, though.

In the future I was thinking of trying universal bulbs in a DIY hemisphere with a big light in the theoretical center of the sphere and outside lights positioned on the circumference in accordance to the light patterns that the individual reflectors spread, as well as the inside of the hemisphere being reflective as well. It's going to take designing my own reflectors, though.

So... Your supply of excellent meds is substantial? :cheer:

So... Your supply of excellent meds is substantial? :cheer:

I wish. I burn my TD up quick. I made some Gumby hash last night and mixed it with all the hairs and kief that accumulated in the bottom of my weed jar, which made it the consistency of the old back-in-the-day hash. It reminded me of the crud you knock out of the bottom of the push mower, only kind of brownish red and fiberous from the hairs. I've heard about earwax and Gumby hash melting into a liquid when you try to smoke it, so I thought I'd give mixing it with some binder material a try :)
It came out to about an ounce and it was good (past tense there, was). :(
Give me a few days; I'm working on my "There once was a chimp with no weed" poem.....

Flowering - Week 3, Day 3 :
002835.JPG
004742.JPG

The hairs on the Flo and Quasar tops that got too close to the light got withered pretty good.....
007605.JPG

Here's a middle shot.
009511.JPG

A few more stragglers and I'll have this underneath cleaned up. So far the rate at which I'm debranching the plants has only affected growth on the Ultimate plant (probably a combination of it and the unsuccessful graft). I did take a lot off of it, but there's no way it would have reached the top anyway.
010476.JPG

I am going to use technique to keep the wasted space at a minimum from now on.
Notes : I gave all the plants distilled water with 1 tablespoon unsulfured molasses last night, giving most to the plants that felt the lightest when lifted. I've got nutes bubblin' too..... :morenutes:
I am also installing an under the sink RO system. The cost of water is going to be excessive at this point because of the lighting and heat increases.
:peace:

let me know what kind of RO system you go with.. I'm looking into getting one myself

I went with the only one they had at the local Lowe's home improvement center. As small as my operation is now, I don't need anything extravagant (extravagantly overpriced, I should say). I'll hook it up later, take a TDS reading and post the results (which better be zero). From what I'm reading, you'll want to invest in some Cal-Mag along with it, OrganicTreees.

I found fairly cheap units on ebay for around 50-60 bucks that I was interested in.. When it comes down to it, the major part of an RO system is the filters, so even if the ones that come with it suck, I figure as long as the pipes are long enough, I'll be in good shape and filters always need replaced sometime in their life.

Definitely will want to go with some cal/mag.. I've read some people are just fine using epsom salt instead. I'm using BPN organics too, so I figure some epsom and a bit of micro will be sufficient

I found fairly cheap units on ebay for around 50-60 bucks that I was interested in.. When it comes down to it, the major part of an RO system is the filters, so even if the ones that come with it suck, I figure as long as the pipes are long enough, I'll be in good shape and filters always need replaced sometime in their life.

Definitely will want to go with some cal/mag.. I've read some people are just fine using epsom salt instead. I'm using BPN organics too, so I figure some epsom and a bit of micro will be sufficient

Damn, I just got took for a buck fifty-five on my RO system. Then I got it home and read the side, which said," reduces hexavalent chromium." Reduces, my gluteus maximus crack! Try ELIMINATES for the damn money! Along with everything else. I understand that even in the distillation plants there is no perfect control except under laboratory conditions, but damn. Hydrogen bonded with oxygen is the only thing I hope to see coming through the other side of this thing. Man, if I go through all the trouble of hooking this up and my PPM meter reads anything but zero I'm gonna be returning it.

Oh Potchimp, you make me laugh. There are NO absolutes, only 'pretty damn nearlies'. What makes you think that your meter tells the truth? I think that you need an introduction to chaos theory, and boundry layers. There is no black or white, only shades of gray. Equilibrium relationships is another concept that pertains.
Wealthy corporations spend big bucks for laboratory equipment that produces water that is much closer to pure than the likes of me or you would ever have need for. 'Pure' is only a theoretical concept, not an actuality.

Oh Potchimp, you make me laugh. There are NO absolutes, only 'pretty damn nearlies'. What makes you think that your meter tells the truth? I think that you need an introduction to chaos theory, and boundry layers. There is no black or white, only shades of gray. Equilibrium relationships is another concept that pertains.
Wealthy corporations spend big bucks for laboratory equipment that produces water that is much closer to pure than the likes of me or you would ever have need for. 'Pure' is only a theoretical concept, not an actuality.

Why, one day the Heavens parted and this meter was handed straight down to me from the Higher Gods (I think their names were Perfection, Purity, and Alittlepregnant) programmed with the perfect math they used to precisely and absolutely define the exact beginning and end points of time and space, pi, and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop. Lightning hit my hand when it appeared magically and a chorus of angels sang in three part harmony as a fanfare sounded so I know this meter has got to be right on..... :geek:

:)

Back
Top Bottom