PotChimp's BP Farmer's Pride Power Grow

Flowering - Week 5, Day 6 :
013348.JPG
005724.JPG

I think I'm going to have to get a humidifier. I can't get the Rh any higher than 35% with a wet towel in a bowl, and that is probably why these two are showing a potassium deficiency.
011423.JPG
001826.JPG

Flowering - Week 5, Day 6 :
I think I'm going to have to get a humidifier. I can't get the Rh any higher than 35% with a wet towel in a bowl, and that is probably why these two are showing a potassium deficiency.

I wish I had 35% RH, but usually it's below 30 lately. Your hefty floret clusters show me no 'deficiencies';
they look real good :thumb:

Flowering - Week 6, Day 1 :
Warlock (I took it out of the tent to take pics)
003805.JPG

It looks a lot like the Raspberry Cough plant I grew. Unlike that strain, I hope it smokes better than it looks.....
007614.JPG

All 3 Warlock colas (one's small)
009521.JPG

Quasar
020189.JPG
017232.JPG

The Ultimate
016267.JPG

I'm going to feed the Quasar tomorrow. The Warlock plant goes 55-60 days (8-9 weeks), I can't find exact #'s on the Quasar, and the Ultimate 8-10 weeks. I probably should stop feeding the Warlock soon. Gonna be a small yield here; hope the Grandaddy Purple grow I'm doing flowers quick..... :lot-o-toke:

They just put out the original Ken's Grand Daddy Purple in seed form and I ordered 10 regular seeds. :yahoo:

Can I get a woot woot? :)

I wish I had 35% RH, but usually it's below 30 lately. Your hefty floret clusters show me no 'deficiencies';
they look real good :thumb:

Thanks, Propa Gator. That last pic looks a little rough to me, though. A lot of leaf curl and drying margins. Overwatering could have done it, heat maybe? I'll continue regular care; I forget sometimes these plants are on the last leg of their life, and aren't going to look like they're ready to run the Boston Marathon. I'll try to refrain from overreacting and treating symptoms.

Overwatering does no harm unless stagnation causes anaerobic conditions to form and rot roots.
DWC grows manage healthy roots permanently submerged in water.

Air conditions of low humidity with high temperatures under hot bright light beating on old foliage of plants that are clearly committed to their end-of-life production of the next generation in seed, make minor uglies likely.

No pollen, what!!!
Enough to piss-off a rock, and you want "lookin goood, Mamacita" :love:

Yeah I learned a long time ago it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. I'm not quite sure how that philosophy applies here, but if you hold a toke in long enough, it seems to sound like something Master Po would say to Grasshopper. Thanks again for yet more sound advice, Propa Gator. Now if I can make it another 3 weeks without these looking like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree..... :yummy:

Having a low Rh is better than too high especially during flower. One dry winter a grew a crop that even with a humidifier never got over 30% the entire time and never had any issues with it except for more frequent watering. Sometimes even though the hygrometer says 30-35% the plants have their own microclimate around them that is usually much higher then what the room is reading. Your looking great bud I wouldn't worry! :)

I love those big tight flower heads you got going on, Chimp.
Budrot likes the same, but needs humid conditions.
My garden too is filled with tight buds, and I(we) appreciate the arid winter air.
Plants want more water but no extra minerals, so more dilute fertigation.
Another circulation fan is often good insurance :)

Note : I fed all three plants a good dose of Monster Bloom tonight w/ molasses; no Cal-Mag. I'll use it and more molasses in the next watering. I'm gonna have to get another Ona-Pro because the odor is becoming slightly noticeable now.

Oh by the way here's my early odor report for these strains :

Quasar - that new car smell
Warlock - freshly opened can of coffee
The Ultimate - cheap dish soap

:peace:

My Quasar was a mix of berries, mint, and fart or poo.....but it was such a great combination...

I can deal with the Quasar even if it turns into that new a$$car smell, but I can't handle that cheap dish soap. I could handle the rotten onion smell of the Raspberry Cough plant I grew (even though it wasn't anywhere near as good as it looked), but something about that all the bubbles gone from greasy pans dish detergent smell makes me depressed.....

Flowering - Week 6, Day 3 :
010483.JPG

The Quasar
008566.JPG

One of the Warlock colas
003807.JPG

This Ultimate is looking rough but started bulking up a few days ago. The ad says this strain does that in the last 2 weeks, so it should be soon.
001831.JPG

It smells like dish soap still. :(
I'll burn it up, though.....
I'm going to let the Ultimate and the Warlock go to the end with only watering and I'll feed the Quasar maybe; I'll go by the looks of it. I think I'm gonna put the two 250 watt MH conversion bulbs back in tonight or tomorrow, too.

The MH conversion bulbs are in the tent now. I had to turn all three pots and plants sideways to get them down far enough from the bulbs. As I looked after the bulb change and thought it out, I realized I had to get off a little more cash; I need to go up to a 6" inline fan to rid myself of this heat problem once and for all. 89 degrees is the best I can get with the 4" 170 cfm inline fan I have now (with both lights on) along with the little hardware one helping. The heat, along with my lack of technique is the reason for the stretch on my latest grows, so it should be good money spent.....

..... Especially when you have two separate 250 watt MHs in a 25 cubic foot tent surrounded by insulation on the outside. I'll use the small hardware store fan I have to draw air in at the bottom as well as having the flaps up for passive air intake. The 6" inline will be at the top pulling air out, and I'll duct it out of the area. I'll use a router speed controller with it, too.

Back
Top Bottom