PotChimp's Freebie Grow

Thanks B A R here they are again:

0041922.JPG

Front from left to right - Exodus Cheese, Bitty x Ugorg, Bitty x Ugorg; back from left to right - LA Confidential, Veneno, LA Confidential.

they are happy...

Bitty/Ugorg's looking Sativa to me (right and center front):

0012176.JPG

That Exodus Cheese is starting to give me the heebie jeebies a little too. I don't have the height in the unit they're going into, so I'll have to top them all which means they'll bush up too. Gonna be a few more crowded grows for the chimp.

Note: I'll get a pic up later, but I have these all under a 300 watt red CFL (I haven't changed the bulb to the 200 watt blue CFL yet) running at 18/6. These need transplanted and fed; I might do it today. I'm going to put them into flower as early as I can. Post pics soon.

The cold in this unit really gets to the plants in the small pots :( I'm going to get these into 2 gallon pots hopefully today. Here they are under the 300 watt red CFL:

0032054.JPG

I'll switch the bulb to the 200 watt blue CFL today also. The first feeding will be after the pots are dry from the transplant.

Note: Everything mentioned above is done, but they looked pale so I decided to make the watering in the feeding also. I'm going to go with the GO box I bought for now as nutes (week 3), at least until they pick up some. And I may just stick with it to see if I like the company's product. I also added Dr. Earth's Metabolic Transformer and Hygrozyme. Post pics soon.

I like how these recovered with this GO box I got :) Here they are at 5 weeks and 6 days from seed (LA Confidential - front right and center, Bitty/Ugorg - front left and back center, Veneno - back right, and Exodus Cheese - back left):

0071508.JPG

I'll be moving these under a 250 watt Sunagro bulb today or tomorrow. I may veg them for another two weeks if they don't grow too much.

New grow unit with a 250 watt Sunagro bulb still at 18/6. I have a Reserva Privada Tora Bora plant in the left upper corner that I'm adding to this unit because it's too small to go in with the rest of the grouping of plants I had it with yet. Under it in the first pic is one of the Bitty/Ugorgs; the other is on top next to the ratty looking GDP reveg on the right. The Veneno is the wilted one in the bottom row next to the Bitty/Ugorg to the left (the last pic in this post is the damage I did to it with my fingernail from supercropping). The 2 LA Confidentials are the ones that are the smallest, and the Exodus Cheese is on top next to the Tora Bora in the first pic:

0032067.JPG

Taller Bitty/Ugorg:

0041942.JPG

Shorter Bitty/Ugorg:

0051825.JPG

Exodus Cheese, wilted from too hard of a supercrop too:

0061615.JPG

My superdupercropped Veneno :(

0071510.JPG
0091234.JPG

Getting close to ready; a few of them could go right now :)

0051827.JPG

The Tora Bora I added to this grow and both the LA Confidential plants are still too small; I knew to expect that. So I won't be putting them in flower with the rest if they get outgrown; I'll have to make another arrangement.

Notes: I'll get pics up as soon as I can, but I decided to put these all into flower today, including the Tora Bora I added to this group (11/13 under a 400 watt HPS). I switched them all from a closet to my new tent; the plants are wider and they fit well.
One of the Bitty/Ugorg plants looks to be a male; as soon as I verify it, I'll be down one plant in this grow.

She looks fine to me Chimp but then again you're never satisfied.:laughtwo:

I know I'm not :) That plant picked up a little though (I love its variegated leaf pattern):

0012210.JPG

I'm still waiting to verify this, but it looks like only the one Bitty/Ugorg plant is a male. Perfect; both LA Confidential plants are female :) I'll post pics after the cull.

Bitty/Ugorg verification pic (I'm giving it another day or two, but I know what this is):

0022173.JPG

This second Bitty/Ugorg cross is female:

0032075.JPG

When I pull that male Bitty/Ugorg out (lower right corner in the next pic; the female is next to it), I'll have enough room to bring that Tora Bora (top center) under the light with both LA Confidentials (middle right and center). Exodus Cheese - middle left, Veneno - top left, White S1 clone (not a part of this grow) - top right:

0012211.JPG

Back
Top Bottom