PotChimp's Freebie Grow

There's one site I saw that had Blue Moon
shine :) in stock. You just can't find that one anywhere. Here's the tops of the two LA Confidential plants (it's too early for brown hairs, so I expect to have a seed or two from that offbeat GDP male with the female hairs cross-pollinating it by mistake):

0012279.JPG
0022237.JPG

This Tora Bora plant I have in here looks similar in structure, but it looks better than both of those:

0032138.JPG

The next time I feed, I'm going to cut the dosage to 1/2 with RO water on this Exodus Cheese. Normal doses are just a little too much for it. Wouldn't you know it? Every time, at the halfway through flowering point. Time for the chimp to fuggup..... :straightface:

0061671.JPG

A little better shot of that Bitty/Ugorg plant (and one of the top):

0042007.JPG
0051889.JPG

Veneno (yellowing out too quick):

0071558.JPG

Yeah I got greedy and overfed my retribution grow too :( but it's not too bad, and I flushed them so I should still be able to vindicate myself :)

If you manage to regain the strength you once had let me know how you did it 'cause I'll be heading into retirement in a decade or two and the stock market is doing so good I'm gonna have to work three jobs to keep it going and myself fed too if you wind up with any extra strength please send it to boohooyoupoorchimp.com all donations will be greatly appreciated..... :thanks:

If you manage to regain the strength you once had let me know how you did it 'cause I'll be heading into retirement in a decade or two and the stock market is doing so good I'm gonna have to work three jobs to keep it going and myself fed too if you wind up with any extra strength please send it to boohooyoupoorchimp.com all donations will be greatly appreciated..... :thanks:

So far I have to say Easter candy... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Loving your plants Chimp. Serious growing happening here

:allgood:

Thanks man but right here's where I gotta watch you all got a lot more confidence in this chimp than I do :) around halfway through flower is where all my grows start to mess up :bitingnails:

What are you working with in there right now? 400W or 600W, and is that a 3x3?

My benchmark would be a ounce per sqft, and yours look in the neighborhood. :cheesygrinsmiley: The LAs do look skimpy, though. I :love: the Exodus Cheese and the Bitty/Ugorg!

Hey Graytail :) that tent is around 2-1/2' x 2-1/2' x 5', and I'm running a 400 watt Eye-Hortilux inside a 6" air cooled reflector. I use a CO2 bag and I have a 120 mm CPU fan assembly (DIY) pulling air through an odorsok and passive air intake (open bottom vent).

I don't have a time on the Bitty/Ugorg cross, but it's 5 weeks from first hairs on these today:

0032160.JPG

These LA Confidentials have about 3-1/2 weeks to go (top and side views of first and second plant):

0042022.JPG
0051908.JPG
0061686.JPG
0071572.JPG

This Exodus Cheese would have 3 weeks:

0081435.JPG

I can't find a breeder's time for this Veneno:

0101172.JPG

I pulled a few upper shade leaves off of this Bitty/Ugorg and a tiny piece of bud came off with one of them. I smelled it before I tossed it on the trim drying tray and can give an easy (at least at this point) smell report:

0091281.JPG

You get the immediate sensation of menthol but instantly it changes to a recognizable one. I bet anybody who smells it would say the same three words. Eye-rish Springs Sope. :)

Note: I just posted a similar note on my other thread about the post someone left on Graytail's thread concerning 11/13 flowering time decreases. Up until then I thought that 11/13 only cut the breeder's time by about a week or so. A week ago or more this grow started showing a few brown hairs on the Indicas, and I thought that my oddball GDP father that grew female hairs cross-pollinated them. These are at about 5 weeks and 2 days from first hairs, and a decreased flowering time would explain the early brown hairs. I don't see the formation of seeds, but I do foresee the amount of bud I'm going to lose here, especially with the Indicas. :(
Back I go to 12/12, except the 600 watt unit, which will be mostly Sativa grows. Post more pics soon.

Note worthy Chimp & thanxx. I actually was considering trying 11/13 but now: NOT!

No doubt at just over 5-1/2 weeks these shouldn't look this brown (I was feeding like it was peak time too and they were wanting to start fading out). Butty/Ugorg:

012917.JPG

Exodus Cheese (the brown hairs are light colored, but there's enough of 'em):

015685.JPG

And the major yield losers, both LA Confidentials:

013839.JPG
014760.JPG

I'm gonna leave both the LAs in there 'til they look like last year's :xmas: tree I bet I still won't get a blunt each off 'em..... :(

At about 6 weeks from first hairs, they look almost done..... :(
I decided to take pics of the tops and a middle or lower bud of each plant. Here's the Bitty/Ugorg:

0091286.JPG
0101178.JPG

Both LA Confidentials:

013840.JPG
014761.JPG
015686.JPG
016636.JPG

Veneno (I'm not impressed with this one; it doesn't have the same nice fragrance as the first one I grew):

017575.JPG
018520.JPG

Exodus Cheese:

019444.JPG
020434.JPG

These are going to chop a lot sooner than I expected I better get more seeds going! :)

Man these LA Confidentials are almost done there's barely any weed on 'em :(

0081447.JPG
012923.JPG
0091295.JPG

Here's the whole tent, with a recently started Blue Dream and GDP clone (both sides in the front):

0061704.JPG

Just under 7 weeks and they're this close to chop. Here's the Veneno, smells like the best smelling dish soap there is :)

0101184.JPG

I'll rub Bitty/Ugorg and the Exodus Cheese next time to get a smell from each, but here they both are (Bitty/Ugorg):

0071589.JPG

Exodus Cheese:

0111022.JPG

Back
Top Bottom