PotChimp's Freebie Grow

Note: Feel free to pelt the chimp with rotten mangoes he tossed both LA Confidentials and can't reveg them! :(

Both plants look so close to being the same I figured if I liked it I can either reorder the seeds or grow one of a few strains I have here that are close (i.e. LA Affie). It smells like hash from the old days and I'm getting a pretty good headrush every time I take a toke yeah I like this one here! :thumb:

Oh by the way even if it wouldn't have hermied I'd have killed the reveg on the Tora Bora and it's just as good as the LA Confidential, so I would have effed up again too. Common to both of those is the LA Confidential. I've got landrace Cannabis Afghanica (true Kush) and LA Affie both, so all I have to say about that is ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

:tokin:

A final on this grow :) I enjoyed it and did a little better than the last few times. Exodus Cheese turned out to be the winner in the group as far as an all-round package, but Veneno gave the best yield and the LAs are probably going to cure out better weed than the EC. Here they are in order of yield.

Bitty's (Sweet Tooth x Shishkaberry) x Ugorg's No Name (that's all I got left of it; it had a lot of leaf material):

0081487.JPG

Both LA Confidentials:

0091327.JPG
0101218.JPG

Exodus Cheese:

0111054.JPG

Veneno:

012957.JPG

Thanks everybody for looking in and I hope something I did helped you in your future grows. I'm gonna close this journal off now. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom