PotChimp's Freebie Grow

What strains are they?

(1) Greenhouse Seeds Company - Exodus Cheese feminized seed. This seed is one of the oldest seeds I have, plus I grew one before and liked it.

(1) Eva Seeds - Veneno feminized seed. I grew one before and it didn't do well (I was thinking of putting it in my retribution grow but didn't); it was probably the best smelling plant I've grown and the grandparents come from everywhere it's so cool.

(2) DNA Genetics - LA Confidential regular seeds. I've heard a lot of good about the strain and wanted to see.

(2) Bitty's (Sweet Tooth x Shishkaberry) x Ugorg's No Name; not sure but I think they're regular seeds so I germinated two. This is an underground breeder, and I've had a little luck with them so I thought I'd try them too.

Are they Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrids.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started seeds germinating today.

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? SSM#4 Advanced.

If soil... What size pot? 6" at first, then I'll transplant to 2 or 3 gallon pots.

Size of lights? This will vary depending depending on open space, but CFL or fluorescent; maybe MH/HPS for veg (18/6) and 400 or 600 watt HPS for flower (12/12).

Is it aircooled? Inline fans with air cooled reflectors for all HIDs.

Temp of Room/cab? around 72 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 43%.

PH of media or res? Don't check.

Any Pests ? No.

How often are you watering? I expect to water and feed alternately 2 times a week.

Type and strength of ferts used? Probably FF.

I'll post pics when they come out of the soilless mix. :)

:popcorn:

All eyes on Bitty's (Sweet Tooth x Shishkaberry) x Ugorg's...

All eyes on Bitty's (Sweet Tooth x Shishkaberry) x Ugorg's...

:)
As many seeds as were given to me for free, I think it's safe to assume that those seeds are regular ones, B A R. So I think I made a right move in doing two. It doesn't assure that I get a female, but I'll roll the dice on it. I've got more to germ if they're both males. Oh, all six beans cracked open and have a tail, by the way. I put them in 5" square plastic pots (SSM#4 Advanced) this morning and they're under the 4 bulb T5 lights.

:bravo:

Thank you thank you and now for my next trick hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat nothing up my sleeve presto! :) Thanks though B A R; I'm surprised the Veneno seed was still good. That 6th bean is barely up, by the way. The cotylendons weren't open this morning, but I think it'll live. Post pics soon.

When you said you were going to pull something out of your hat I thought it was going to be a tap-rooted ganja bean...

When you said you were going to pull something out of your hat I thought it was going to be a tap-rooted ganja bean...

I'm gonna leave that one up there and change my screen name to ChiaChimp once it starts growing (just kidding don't change my name anybody)
:)

Hey welcome again to another one of my how-not-to-grow-weed sessions :thumb:

Pot-growin' "loadie style". :laughtwo: I've been doin' some of that myself recently.

And now I got a flash of that cute Korean guy and his gangnam-style video ... and now dressed in the chimp suit ...

... just put the pipe down Graytail ...

Here they are just out of the soilless mix; there's not a lot to see yet so I won't take individual pics:

0012147.JPG

Wow sorry I forgot about getting pics of these I got my grows confused; here they are at 2 weeks and 2 days old (front center - Veneno; front both sides - LA Confidential, back center - Exodus Cheese; back both sides - Bitty/Ugorg cross*)

0041916.JPG

I've got to back the lights off some on these today. In about a week, they'll be going under a 200 watt blue spectrum CFL. Post more pics soon.

*too long of a name for this lazy chimp to spell ;)

Nice & perky little devils there Chimp.

Back
Top Bottom