PotChimp's Grandaddy Purple Soilless Grow

Flowering - Week 1, Day 3 :
001823.JPG
007612.JPG
010481.JPG
014321.JPG

Weedless Chimp - Week 4, Day 20.....
017229.JPG

I started bubbling up some nutes (the Bloom dose) a while ago with molasses and Cal-Mag. I'll feed these as soon as the grow bags lighten up a little.
:peace:

your growing bananas too???

LOL

:peacetwo:

Not a bad idea, considering the price of eats these days. They go up any more and these weed plants are going to take a back seat to some trellised beans and a hydroponic rice growing operation.....

I fed all of the plants tonight. The 1024 mixed plant is already getting taller than the rest, and I don't want to pinch or top any more meristems. If I can still get it out from under this cheap trellis in three or four weeks (I might even take the trellis down if it looks like the GDPs are going to stay short), I'll put it in the tent when I start my Alaskan Thunderfuck fem grow. I'm thinking Chocolope fem is going in this closet next; it has a lot of bad reviews, but I need to use up the grouping of seeds.
C99 x Webbed Indica reg is another grouping I want to do soon. It would be great to get a male, take the pollen and do this Dr. Grinspoon fem grow right after to see how weird the hybrid would look.

Well, the bad news is that the 1024 x ? plant turned hermie (I saw the male parts when I checked tonight to see if the plants needed watering). The good news is that I'll have more room and all of the same strain growing in the closet. The bad news is that when I looked at the smashed plant after I took it out of the closet (I put a towel over it and tried to get it out that way) there was a little pollen on one of the leaves. Man, I hope I didn't dust these GDPs. Sucks, but what's a chimp to do?

A chimp should not worry so much is what a chimp should do :thumb:

I would be welcoming any and every hermie that I get, check this video out

Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

So what you see here, is that you have female pollen... it will make female seeds.

A chimp should not worry so much is what a chimp should do :thumb:

I would be welcoming any and every hermie that I get, check this video out

Hermaphroditic Cannabis - YouTube

So what you see here, is that you have female pollen... it will make female seeds.

Only problem is I counted my purchased seeds and freebies in the fridge the other day, and I'm looking at about 260 some, not to mention I caught an ad last night on the 'tude and picked up 10 reg original Ken's Grand Daddy Purple seeds (+ freebies), which I think are a good following act to this fake strain. And I've still got a few hundred hermie seeds like this one left. I'll toss them around the planet this Summer; a little Johnny Reeferseed thing some of us do. I don't want to risk the pollen getting to these other plants (if it didn't already) so I killed it.

I opted to keep from ordering the one's from those last so called Conneisueir breeders, and acquired me some of those reg seeds yesterday too...Ken's hands were in the making of these, they should be the real deal..

I opted to keep from ordering the one's from those last so called Conneisueir breeders, and ordered me some of those reg seeds yesterday too...Ken's hands were in the making of these, they should be the real deal..

It'll be the next grow I do after this. You're probably thinking the same thing I am. I hate to disappoint everyone with less than satisfying eye candy, but the first grow's gonna be a seed crop on this end. And I may dedicate the whole closet to this strain as a continual grow if the legend is true. :)

As soon as this grow is over I'm taking everything out and wiping it down. Can't wait for this next order to come in and this grow to be harvested. I was gonna do Chocolope in this closet next (and I will do that grow soon) until I saw the ad for the original Ken's GDP and hit the brakes throwing gravel and going sideways..... :)

Me too, Aston420. I'll look at your grow here momentarily.....

Note : Once again, the indecisive PotChimp makes another change to the game plan. Not a big one (I hope) but since the 1024 x ? hermied and I've got an open space, I decided to use up a few free seeds. I'm going to put in a 1-1/2 gallon pot:

(1) Afghan Kush Ryder
(1) Red Dwarf

Both are autos and are short timers from seed to chop. This is only for the extra smoke and to keep the seeds from being wasted. I probably only like about 45% of the freebies I get, but it's still burnable, you know?

Flowering - Week 2, Day 1 :
006628.JPG
005728.JPG

I don't like this grouping of plants. I don't like that these are different than the following ones.....
004755.JPG
002858.JPG
003806.JPG

Here's a shot of them all with the pot I just put in with the Red Dwarf and Afghan Kush Ryder.
001830.JPG

I hope the pot smokes good, but the only purple so far is in the leaf stems. It's still early, though.....

Back
Top Bottom