Potchimp's Indoor Soilless

A few pics of the last few weeks of flowering:

The whole mess (just before I bent the tall ones over a little to even the canopy up, spread them out some, and rotated them).
001673.JPG

Top of the Jack Herer:
002705.JPG

Top of the Acapulco Gold:
004638.JPG

And the unburned Jack La Mota cola:
003673.JPG

I cut the top half of the second Auto Big Bang today. It's pretty skimpy pickin's too..... :(

Update:
(2) Auto Big Bangs - top 1/2 harvested, dried (and drying), and mostly smoked.
(1) Jack Herer - all trichomes full but very few look cloudy. Maybe another 3-5 days before I chop it.
(1) Acapulco Gold - Trichomes not fully round; a little deflated looking. A few weeks off here.
(1) Jack La Mota - Same as the AG.
I'll post pics as I harvest.
:peace:

001686.JPG

The JLM and AG have about a week to go. This shot is one of the JLM colas. The JH plant is mostly smoked except for a little trim, a few buds I am going to smoke right now, and the top cola which isn't fully dry yet. Nothing to write home about buzzwise; should have picked the 11 week flowering strain of JH. I'll post pics of these last two plants when they are hanging and drying.

Potmonk...sup amigo... You buds still look great ... That gold is sugary my man...my whole grow hermied so dont feel so bad about your girls....SHHHH...their listening..good work man :hippy:

Potmonk...sup amigo... You buds still look great ... That gold is sugary my man...my whole grow hermied so dont feel so bad about your girls....SHHHH...their listening..good work man :hippy:

Thanks, CannaVince. I hope they smoke good. :) The ABB was a low yielder, but had a decent buzz to it. That gnat a few pics earlier is still stuck to that JH cola top so as soon as I post pics to my other two grows I'm going down to smoke that cola top and him too and hopefully I won't get higher off the gnat than the cola top. That strain of JH so far hasn't wowed me.....
:peace:

Hey chimp... I think I called you monkey last time ... Ha ... Anyways the chimp hand in that photo..... Classic.....nice touh....and have those tri's on the gnats gone amber? ....if they are still milky I'd let them go still.....ha ....it would be so much easier having a gnat farm I think sometimes... Although my last grow was a damn gnat farm....:peace:

:hippy:

Hey chimp... I think I called you monkey last time ... Ha ... Anyways the chimp hand in that photo..... Classic.....nice touh....and have those tri's on the gnats gone amber? ....if they are still milky I'd let them go still.....ha ....it would be so much easier having a gnat farm I think sometimes... Although my last grow was a damn gnat farm....:peace:

:hippy:

These grows I've done so far have all been like that too. My fear is that they'll get their lips stuck on a trichome and like it. ;) Then when I look under the magnifier to see why all the frosties turned peppery I'll see a bunch of gnats partying like it's 1999 on my trich's. They may pop a little when they burn but they'll smoke. That one did, anyway. Hell I live in a tropical jungle canopy picking bugs off the leaves and eating them so it shouldn't bother me too much to smoke a few of the little crooks.
Chimp hand? Hey, that's my REAL HAND! :)
P.S.: What was it George Carlin said in that one routine? "When the trichomes on my brain turn amber, I'll be coming home to you." Maybe that was about cottonballs and beer nuts. Damn, one of the tourists on the island lobbed a mango at my head the other day, knocked me out, and my memory has been fuzzy ever since. Dude needs to try out for the Yankees.....

I gave the two last plants another dose of Fox Farms 12/12 nutes (the last week of their flowering schedule repeated). According to the seed breeder they are about 2-3 weeks out yet. Under a magnifier they look it, too. Very few milky trich heads, almost all are fully formed and clear but a few trich heads are not full yet. They smell like someone with bad B.O. tried to wipe an over ripe grapefruit under their arm to kill the stank, which is a good sign. :thumb:

Well, I looked at both the plants under the magnifier the other day and just over half the trichomes were milky on each. I put them under 24 hours of darkness and harvested them this morning. I manicured the main colas pretty good, but left a little leaf product on the smaller bud sticks. It looks like about 1-1/2 oz. of buds between them both (conservative guess) and maybe 3/4 oz. of trim when I finished. I'll post pics of the best looking buds when they dry a little. The JLM and AG main colas are looking decent. A little airy, though.

Hey chimp.....whats the word?.... Can't wait to see pics of buds.....I'm deciding on wether or not to cut my soon too....did you ever get a few test nugs dried?.....congrates on all the hard work amigo.....:bravo:

:high-five:

Hey chimp.....whats the word?.... Can't wait to see pics of buds.....I'm deciding on wether or not to cut my soon too....did you ever get a few test nugs dried?.....congrates on all the hard work amigo.....:bravo:

:high-five:

Thanks, CannaVince. I'll post a few pics as soon as I can. I guess this grow goes as follows:

2 Auto Big Bangs smoked up (they were okay, but low yield)
1 Jack Herer smoked up too (not that great, low yield too)
1 Jack La Mota and Acapulco Gold harvested and drying

I managed to dry a few buds off of the JLM and burn them (it smokes okay and gets me a buzz; guess I can put it on the top ten strain list for now until something else bounces it off), but haven't messed with the AG yet. I'll dry and burn some in a while to see what the buzz is like and let you know.

I dried a few test nugs and smoked them, CannaVince. I'm a pretty harsh weed critic myself. So if I like it (which I do), you should love it. Here's a pic of the main Acapulco Gold cola.
DSCF01723.JPG

Here's a close-up :
DSCF01753.JPG

I trimmed it a little, but it still needs to dry some. In my grows the main colas will be the only buds worth showing pics of because I am doing mainly SOG using low wattage.
I'll post a similar pic of both of the Jack La Mota colas before I add this thread to the completed journals. I have to say I like the JLM better than the AG, CannaVince. And after my second complete grow and going on harvesting my third I also have to say that the medical strains draw my attention the most. 1024, Mazar x White Rhino, and this JLM all were decent. Good luck and get a good buzz off that plant! :)

Looks great chimpster....I've also got a tester drying now will be harvesting in like 12 or so days.....my girls hermied and 3 are mostly seed free cause the extensive pulling before the male pistols opened up...pain staking....but what can you do... They still are frosty as hell even with some seeding....what's you got for strains next time my man?.... :ciao:

Looks great chimpster....I've also got a tester drying now will be harvesting in like 12 or so days.....my girls hermied and 3 are mostly seed free cause the extensive pulling before the male pistols opened up...pain staking....but what can you do... They still are frosty as hell even with some seeding....what's you got for strains next time my man?.... :ciao:

I just put 5 Tangerine Dream feminised into germination 3 days ago. They should be ready (if they germ. Everybody has bad luck with this strain) by the time I harvest the 5 Pineapple Express fems I have that are 2-1/2 weeks into flowering now (man, that strain is vigorous!). I have 4 Sativas that are about 10 days out of the 12/12 cycle too. I might be expanding to 3 grow closets soon and from there who knows? I am going to start a run of 1 original "Flo"', 1 Quasar, 2 Warlocks, and 2 the Ultimates (all fem) soon. Yahoo! :partyboy: All OG Kush next for the new setup maybe?

Yup ive only grown 3 harvest so far and Tang. Dream is a tough strain in general... Pineapple is one of the friendliest to grow....I've got all cheeses next setup for me here...confidential cheese, blue cheese and pineapple chunk....soon your place will be a jungle In there...youve already got the monkey...

Yup ive only grown 3 harvest so far and Tang. Dream is a tough strain in general... Pineapple is one of the friendliest to grow....I've got all cheeses next setup for me here...confidential cheese, blue cheese and pineapple chunk....soon your place will be a jungle In there...youve already got the monkey...

Sounds like a grow plan to me. I've got a few cheese seeds here myself.

Back
Top Bottom