Potchimp's Indoor Soilless

Well here's the Jack La Mota cola just prior to trimming:
DSCF01783.JPG

DSCF01804.JPG

That puts this grow into the completed journals. I had fun with it and learned a few things. Take care everyone, and thanks for allowing me to share my humble grow with you all.

:420:

Discussion:
1) CFLs don't seem to have the penetration that HPSs do. As you can see in the above pics the bud starts out thick, and within a few inches down it gets smaller. I love how the plants do in veg under a CFL, but I am going to flower with HPS from now on. I am going to use my 2 CFLs for a third setup and do all my free seeds with them. Then I will use the CFLs for autos, since they don't get very tall.

2) I have harvested plants at various times, from a day after last :morenutes: to one week after last :morenutes: with a last watering and a flush, and no matter how good I do I still taste chems in the smoke if I use inorganic nutes. I love the growth when I use them, but I am going to slowly make a transition to organic nutes. I will play a little with possible half organic and half chemical nutes and maybe find a combo I like.

Looks great chimpster....I've also got a tester drying now will be harvesting in like 12 or so days.....my girls hermied and 3 are mostly seed free cause the extensive pulling before the male pistols opened up...pain staking....but what can you do... They still are frosty as hell even with some seeding....what's you got for strains next time my man?.... :ciao:

Hey I notice you guys talking about taking "testers" at what time is a good time to pull off a branch lol. I am loooooow on smoke and been thinking about taking a branch. maybe when the lights come on tonight I can take a pic and you guys can help me decide it its ready for me to grab a tester.

cheers,
BK

Hey I notice you guys talking about taking "testers" at what time is a good time to pull off a branch lol. I am loooooow on smoke and been thinking about taking a branch. maybe when the lights come on tonight I can take a pic and you guys can help me decide it its ready for me to grab a tester.

cheers,
BK

To be honest BK I've never had any luck with breaking off a small branch and drying it to get an early smoke. I've tried it a lot of times and it doesn't seem to dry right or give me a buzz. Around the time I harvest I'll take one or two of the smaller popcorn buds and dry them in the microwave in ten second bursts. I'm out of dope too but I've got about a half ounce of decent trim which should last me about another half hour or so. My Pineapple Express plants are a few weeks away from finishing, I'm just starting a long Sativa flowering period in a day or two, and my Tangerine Dream/Super Lemon Haze grow is just starting into its first week of seedling stage (I haven't started a journal on them yet). Looks like a long dry stretch for the chimp.....

Yah chimp ya know as far as testies......I always get alittle stoned from my test buds but the taste is usually full of chloro....so it's gamie.....like nutria....ha anywYs guys sorry...chimpster I'm starting a new job and so I will be planting my cheese seeds in the next several weeks...You know If you put your sample buds in an envelope and set it on your ballast for a couple hours..here and there....then you might be able to get a smoke in like a day or two....just saying....:ciao:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom