PotChimp's Side Projects

I know a girl named Alecksa that can get you all the bananas you want. Other stuff too. Just teach her to talk chimpese and she'll do anything for you.

Might even be able to get your banana polished.

:slide:

I heard of it, but never managed to land any. We used to get good gold colored buds from a dude that lived in the Will-oh Runn airport area back in the late 70s. It seemed like what little hash I ran into back then was mostly blond too. Then there was a dry spell for close to a year (early 80s) and everything after that for a long while was poop. :(
Let's see if we can go back in time, take a trip to Schwagville on the broken tricycle of my mind and try to remember some of the names, shall we? :cough: I think the first one I remember was Sensi, then there was Christmas Bud, for a while what was around was just called Hydro, then there was a little bit of something people were calling Monkeypaw, and the last thing I remember just before I moved from MI; Skunkweed (which I rarely got to smoke and never got to buy). I heard the name Chronic before I moved too, even though I never saw any of it. Yeah, those years really sucked. '78 and '79 were great, though!
It's a small world chimp. My family moved from Monroe to a neighborhood right by that airport. I actually went to Willow run school. Just out of curiosity was the dude with the colored buds a biker. Might have been a older dude I knew in my neighborhood

You might be older than me. When the big three dropped a doodoo on the next generation of autoworkers way back then, the money to run the schools in that area disappeared. They combined some Will-oh Runn and Link-in high school students with Bell-ville high school, so I'm not even sure if Will-oh Runn was still going, but I think I remember the name.
An old friend of mine's brother always went over there for us, so I never saw the dude; I don't know what he was like.

You might be older than me. When the big three dropped a doodoo on the next generation of autoworkers way back then, the money to run the schools in that area disappeared. They combined some Will-oh Runn and Link-in high school students with Bell-ville high school, so I'm not even sure if Will-oh Runn was still going, but I think I remember the name.
An old friend of mine's brother always went over there for us, so I never saw the dude; I don't know what he was like.
Yeah Willow run schools are closed. Students got sent to Belleville, Ypslanti or Lincoln depending on which side of the Willow you lived in. I left that area by the time I was a young adult

Smart move. I never found a job worth having the entire time I lived in MI. College, trade school, a three year apprenticeship, and all of my personal skills together didn't do as much to help my life as leaving MI did. Stayed until '93 and once I left I never had a problem finding a job again (even though I don't get paid what I should). :thumb:

My old man was from Michigan....up in the UP. He left there as soon as he turned 18. As an outdoor guy, I have gone back and hunted those areas with him.....like the area but man, not a lot of job opportunities up in there!

My old man was from Michigan....up in the UP. He left there as soon as he turned 18. As an outdoor guy, I have gone back and hunted those areas with him.....like the area but man, not a lot of job opportunities up in there!
The u.p. is a outdoorsman paradise! But not shit for work. This winter in the l.p. has been a pain for growing, but it's been a nice ice fishing season.

Yeah didn't seem like much up there other than outdoors stuff and small scale farms from what I saw (sure there are large farms too, just not in the area that were in). I know my pops said his nearest neighbors growing up were like 3 miles away. He was a great runner in high school cause he had to run everywhere he went LOL.

Two GG#4 plants:

0013845.JPG
0023652.JPG

GSC x Space Queen:

0033484.JPG

I haven't been around for awhile so - have you grown out the GG#4 before? I've flowered a couple now. Although I get the feeling that the label might be pretty meaningless and maybe what you're growing is something else completely.

Mine is fruity smelling...(?)

It is still all sitting there curing and I haven't gotten around to trying it cause I'm a wimp and always look at indicas with fear and loathing to start with. I kind of have to ease in and see if I'm going to like it or it just makes me feel crappy and paranoid. Indicas are kind of like people for me that way.

Lemon and pine on this end :)
This is the first time I've done this strain. It was crossed with Rockstar Kush; I'm not sure what cut of it you have.
Yeah, Indicas are a lot like people except you have to remember not to dump water mixed with crap on people when they have problems it doesn't help any.

Here's that Vietnamese Mindfuck reveg. I need to get a clone off it:

0043257.JPG

I cloned the top and one branch of a Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 yesterday. I put it under the shade of a bigger plant, and the cuttings are both still alive:

0033486.JPG

With my crappy luck I'm surprised they didn't wilt up right when the camera flash went off! :)

Back
Top Bottom